GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
2007-volkswagen-golf-gti-w12-design-study-02.jpg
2007-volkswagen-golf-gti-w12-design-study-04.jpg

Should/could be something like this :)

I cling on to this thread hoping that someone uploads a video of a car/track combination we haven't seen before but 90 percent of the time it ends up being something that has been done before. For example, I cannot believe that no one has filmed Apricot Hill already.
I'm wondering. Has it even been implemented into any of the demo's yet?

Is that orange thing near the wheel a reflection or the brakes orrr... What?
Looks decent in blue. I still prefer silver
WHHHAAATTTT???

I wanted to write a comment about the 🤬 SLS sound!

Seems like you´ve never heard an SLS AMG GT3 in real life.

It´s one of the most V8 sound defining cars.
And in the video it sounds like a 4Zyl vacuum cleaner.

They have some "not so bad" V8 sounds in the game. Why the hell would they use the most wrong sounding sample they could find.

I don´t really care if it´s the sound of a Ford GT but if the car has a freaky V8 sound in reality, why would you use a 4Zyl vacuum cleaner sound instead...

Just for your information... this is how a SLS GT3 sounds:

Moderator: Don't bypass the swear-filter. Your post has been edited.

You didn't happen to read the comments that followed I assume. I said the "potential" for good sound is there. It's recorded on a $0.57 mic on a cellphone, off of $10 tv speakers and then routed through Youtube. There isn't a frequency in the recording below 1000HZ because it didn't make it to the recording. Hence the word "potential"...

It appears on the track selection screen in the TMS videos. I assume this means that it is available.
Well, it is Japan lol. It isn't strange, but Jordan said he played the same demo as that one when he replied to someone about translations of a menu screen. So, @Jordan, explain yo'self!? Please.

I'm referring to...
I cling on to this thread hoping that someone uploads a video of a car/track combination we haven't seen before but 90 percent of the time it ends up being something that has been done before. For example, I cannot believe that no one has filmed Apricot Hill already.

The Mazda MX5 Touring Car, the Shelby Cobra and the C1 custom Corvette has the roof down too.

Last edited:
Back