GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Makes me wonder why a new addition to the series wouldn't have an interior? Still being kept under wraps or can we no longer expect that new cars will have modeled interiors? :ill:

It's just like the Nissan GT-R concept, not that shocking really. I expected them to give it a crazy weird interior like the GTbyCitroen though.

PS4 version of GT6

What monstrosity is this?!

I'm sorry, if this has been already, nothing special, but this car very nice. (Little GT6 gameplay).
Mercedes-Benz AMG en LA Auto Show 2013

How was the anti-aliasing? Flickering?
the GT6:A demo was vastly inferior to GT5 here

No flickering from my experience, anti-aliasing wasn't an issue either.

Was Trial Mountain updated at all or does it still have those horrid textures?

I wasn't really paying attention to the surroundings as much as I was to the driving lol But, it didn't stand out to me too much, then again I was too focused trying not to hit a wall or something lol.

...also, my video was recorded using a GoPro and had my brother standing a bit far soo...don't be blown away by any means. Thought I'd upload it anyway, just to show you guys something. :P

Look at it like this: the filthy casuals who turn up to these shows are literally having a go on the GT6 pods for a laugh, with their stupid wheels that turn themselves and break your wrists. They're much more likely to pick the big fast shiny race car than the crummy old pickup truck that their grandad drove.

If you want to see an El Camino, then buy one, buy Forza or NFS The Run, go to the show yourself or do what we're all doing and wait patiently for GT6. It's only 11 days away.
I was using sarcasm, something that runs wild in these parts.

PS4 version of GT6

Miku driver suit and helmet?

throwing-money.gif

TAKE IT ALL

You did´t know because it´s not true, on public room, with or without fixed host, only the host can change room setings.
Just tested it and you are correct. Guess it only applies to private rooms, admittedly I don't have much experience in public rooms where I'm not the host. Either way, I would like the option to lock people out of the controls in private rooms too.

PS4 version of GT6

Wow, there are now car modules and tracks for MMD? Man, it's crazy what MMD has evolved into... anyways, kudos to whichever NND user that made the video...that was pretty spot on :lol: And I loved the choice of cars ;)

Those photos of the alfa have been around way before GT vision was announced, Shame though because its a beauty

EDIT: Although the alfa in the gt vision photo looks like a monocock which is great

Those photos of the alfa have been around way before GT vision was announced, Shame though because its a beauty

EDIT: Although the alfa in the gt vision photo looks like a monocock which is great
Talks about Vision GT with manufacturers started a year-ish before Kaz first went into detail about it. I can't remember if that was at Silverstone in May or during E3. Just checked, and it could have been at Gamescom in August. Either way, this doesn't confirm anything. I'd say we won't be seeing that Alfa as a Vision GT car since it's been so long since the first images of it were released and the secrecy that the Vision GT project(s) seems to entail. The Mercedes has been given all this coverage and will be the first Vision GT car to be released (fact?).

Last edited:
Talks about Vision GT with manufacturers started a year-ish before Kaz first went into detail about it. I can't remember if that was at Silverstone in May or during E3. Just checked, and it could have been at Gamescom in August. Either way, this doesn't confirm anything. I'd say we won't be seeing that Alfa as a Vision GT car since it's been so long since the first images of it were released and the secrecy that the Vision GT project(s) seems to entail. The Mercedes has been given all this coverage and will be the first Vision GT car to be released (fact?).
Good point, I forgot to mention that i dont know how long this vision project had been in the works before they announced it although iirc that white alfa might not be a designed commisioned by alfa

Back