GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Highly doubt that the Alfa will look like that.

Alfa-Romeo-6C-Biposto-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Design-Sketches-720x405.jpg

The Vision GT car looks like it will be open top. More racecar like, reminds me abit of the Mach 5.

It may not be exactly that but I am sure these will be along the lines of what it will look like

Where did you e

even get this???

I got this from the man from Bristol in the wheelchair ;)

It may not be exactly that but I am sure these will be along the lines of what it will look like
Yeah. Probably not it's final look but it will look really close to it, the AMG VGT looked quite close as well. But this is one of the Vision GT cars I'm most excited for :drool:

and now this thread has gone way off topic.

Well, this pikes peak car is interesting and it's apparently not the only Pikes Peak rally car according to the car list. That's kinda awesome, the escudo will no longer get lonely.
i1HBGB5fWJylShH.jpg

i15DYlh4vZkgL.jpg

Man, some of you guys are pro at findng these pictures. It looks like it's confirmed that the Vision GT project for Volkswagen will be based on the Golf Gti.

And oh yeah, cool trailer CoolColJ lol.

Man, some of you guys are pro at findng these pictures. It looks like it's confirmed that the Vision GT project for Volkswagen will be based on the Golf Gti.

Except it isn't. It appears people are confusing the "Vision GTi Concept" with "Vision GT". They are not the same, the VW concept is solely a revised Golf GTi with some differing styling ques while "Vision GT" is about build the ultimate GT car for GT, therefore that is not another one of the 18 concept cars we are getting.

Except it isn't. It appears people are confusing the "Vision GTi Concept" with "Vision GT". They are not the same, the VW concept is solely a revised Golf GTi with some differing styling ques while "Vision GT" is about build the ultimate GT car for GT, therefore that is not another one of the 18 concept cars we are getting.

Looks like the VW Vision Gran Turismo concept will be a Golf GTI though, if you look at the caption on the picture below. But it's probably not exactly that Golf, because it doesn't match the picture.

593748.jpg

Sorry, but what it is?

Is it a draft version of new trailer?
IOS/Android GT?
What is MMD?
MMD is an animation tool that let's you make video clips with 3d models. It's just a fan video made with MMD.

I only saw that merely some days ago. Some of the animatons have great attention to detail such as accurate sound and driver animations (I saw one with Luka doing heel-toe in a F355 for instance)

Looks like the VW Vision Gran Turismo concept will be a Golf GTI though, if you look at the caption on the picture below. But it's probably not exactly that Golf, because it doesn't match the picture.

593748.jpg

Was under the impression people got the names confused, but I see now. Leaves me abit disappointed as I was expecting VW to have something in a similar vein to the old Nardo, only to find out they didn't even have the guts to go crazy.

Was under the impression people got the names confused, but I see now. Leaves me abit disappointed as I was expecting VW to have something in a similar vein to the old Nardo, only to find out they didn't even have the guts to go crazy.

Well, the Golf has some great legacy. If they're able to use that properly, this might turn out to be really good.

593748.jpg

I don't see anything in this picture that leads me to think it will be a GOLF. I mean...it's just a wheel and some carbonm fiber. Can be anything with 4 wheels.

PS: I was sleeping while writing.

Last edited:
I don't see anything in this picture that leads me to think it will be a GOLF. I mean...it's just a wheel and some carbonm fiber. Can be anything with 4 wheels.
I either detect sarcasm, or you missed the caption at the bottom stating 'Golf'. :)

Back