GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
First of all, this isn't a joke. It didn't go over my head. I did like one of those memes though.

If Kaz called those graphics finished, maybe he'd have time to add some half-decent sound effects
I don't get it. Kaz isn't a sound engineer and I'm pretty sure he doesn't do graphics. Why wouldn't the same amount of time be spent on both of these aspects? They only correspond with on another and not interfere. Time spent on them during the game's development couldn't be the issue. And you missed the part where PD (not Kaz) has focused on the part of sound production that's much better than in other games.

I'd be way more excited by a beetle concept

A Karmann-Ghia concept would have been nice too.

vw-kg-thomson-concept.jpg

First of all, this isn't a joke. It didn't go over my head. I did like one of those memes though.

I don't get it. Kaz isn't a sound engineer and I'm pretty sure he doesn't do graphics. Why wouldn't the same amount of time be spent on both of these aspects? They only correspond with on another and not interfere. Time spent on them during the game's development couldn't be the issue. And you missed the part where PD (not Kaz) has focused on the part of sound production that's much better than in other games.

I think it was a semi-serious grumble about car sounds in GT that you're now hyper-analysing, creating an awkward moment for everyone.

I think it was a semi-serious grumble about car sounds in GT that you're now hyper-analysing, creating an awkward moment for everyone.
Not hyper-analyzing, but nit-picking a bit. His post and my replies to that post and OUR posts don't belong in this thread. His post just came out of nowhere and wasn't at all relevant to the thread nor directed at any particular post saying that all a GT game needs is great graphics. Me, the cause of awkward moments? IMPOSSIBLE.

To feed our appetite ... premium FIT yeah!

Ps: i like the new look.

GT7 is going to be the b omb, no matter what. FM5 on the next console looks so good. Cant wait to see what PD will be doing withthe PS4

i hope something like this and with the sound like this:

Crazy, I have never actually seen this concept. :crazy: That sound is really gorgeous!

They might stick to their rally heritage though, maybe a modern rally car? We'll see... :sly:

Crazy, I have never actually seen this concept. :crazy: That sound is really gorgeous!

They might stick to their rally heritage though, maybe a modern rally car? We'll see... :sly:
it was a concept car back in 2012 when Alpine A110 close 50 years..

Apparently no signs of improvement in tuning parts.

This time power-related parts are divided in categories:
- Engine
- Intake / Exhaust
- Forced induction
- Nitro

I see signs of improvement.

We can buy/change brake kit, more suspension or other pieces :

i1c4KC7eRLP3i.jpg

Last edited:
errr... cause they are screenshots?

I may have missed them, but there -is- new stuff here, I have not seen before.
They also aren't in English so what are they supposed to represent? This is an English language site...

Back