GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Why is everyone using the supar boring GT3 cars in these gameplay videos.

I want to see the Ferrari Daytona dammit.

Sloth knows what he says. LISTEN TO THE SLOTH PLS.

And I want to see the El Camino at Apricot Hill...we don't all get what we want sadly.

You're right too sir, premium pickup, yes PLEASE.

It's incredible... it's like scumbag gameshow player: Get chance to play GT6 before everybody else, chooses an existing track and a car we've seen already.

It's incredible... it's like scumbag gameshow player: Get chance to play GT6 before everybody else, chooses an existing track and a car we've seen already.

Look at it like this: the filthy casuals who turn up to these shows are literally having a go on the GT6 pods for a laugh, with their stupid wheels that turn themselves and break your wrists. They're much more likely to pick the big fast shiny race car than the crummy old pickup truck that their grandad drove.

If you want to see an El Camino, then buy one, buy Forza or NFS The Run, go to the show yourself or do what we're all doing and wait patiently for GT6. It's only 11 days away.

I don't see why you'd be desperate to see a car you like, driven badly, probably in cockpit view or a view where you can't see much of it anyway, recorded through a rubbish unfocused camera, just eleven days before you'll be getting the game yourself.

Look at it like this: the filthy casuals who turn up to these shows are literally having a go on the GT6 pods for a laugh, with their stupid wheels that turn themselves and break your wrists. They're much more likely to pick the big fast shiny race car than the crummy old pickup truck that their grandad drove.

If you want to see an El Camino, then buy one, buy Forza or NFS The Run, go to the show yourself or do what we're all doing and wait patiently for GT6. It's only 11 days away.

I don't see why you'd be desperate to see a car you like, driven badly, probably in cockpit view or a view where you can't see much of it anyway, recorded through a rubbish unfocused camera, just eleven days before you'll be getting the game yourself.

C'mon guys, you taken it too seriously. I just overreacted. No fun allowed?

In defense of picking cars you've already driven in GT5; I did it at the JFF. It's a much better way to look for any sort of physics improvements than hoping in a brand new car on a brand new track :)

Good argument. Haven't tought about it this way. 👍

No fun allowed?

IMG_2419.jpg

At BGS, you could only play with a SLS GT3...

Anytime some sort of partnership between pd/gt6 and a racing personality is announced, I automatically think, how badly will they screw this up?
Yeah, I was disappointed with seasonals in gt5, they were like high production mini games and when they are over there is no reason to do them again. Further compounded by go carts and rally being in seasonals and not the core events.

But, AMG academy was very good and about the best learning tool for the ring...

Yeah, I was disappointed with seasonals in gt5, they were like high production mini games and when they are over there is no reason to do them again. Further compounded by go carts and rally being in seasonals and not the core events.

But, AMG academy was very good and about the best learning tool for the ring...
I was thinking more along the lines of Vettel, Gordon, Top Gear and how poorly PD went about incorporating them into the game.

Anytime some sort of partnership between pd/gt6 and a racing personality is announced, I automatically think, how badly will they screw this up?

Understandable after how Sebastian Vettel's involvement only went as far as a small video for the X1, Gordon's only went as far is the completely too obvious voice for the NASCAR challenge portion (Remember, the car is heavy) and Loeb's was just for a small portion of Rally (and it wasn't even in English, which was just strange after Vettel's small part was in English). However, I think that treatment was like many features in the game rushed and not really well thought out. If they have thoroughly put these collaborations together and actually had them well sorted, we'll actually see partnerships that were worth having.

Understandable after how Sebastian Vettel's involvement only went as far as a small video for the X1, Gordon's only went as far is the completely too obvious voice for the NASCAR challenge portion (Remember, the car is heavy) and Loeb's was just for a small portion of Rally (and it wasn't even in English, which was just strange after Vettel's small part was in English). However, I think that treatment was like many features in the game rushed and not really well thought out. If they have thoroughly put these collaborations together and actually had them well sorted, we'll actually see partnerships that were worth having.

In fairness the Loeb thing actually improved me as a rally driver (GT5 rally driver, that is) massively, I needed the money from them and golding them was ****ing tough and hugely rewarding. The Gordon and Vettel parts were pretty poor I do agree. I reckon, as we don't have Formula 1 cars, the Senna link will be used to spice up the Karting part of the game.

Let's be honest, starting the game by fighting in a pack with 10+ other kart drivers, with the words of Ayrton Senna spurring you on would be pretty cool.

They have already done a better job with Mario Andretti than with everyone in GT5 if they include those videos in the event with his car somehow.

from LA auto show - we need vids people!
Final build with tyre type next to the tyre heat indicators - and Kaz was there
I just notice the MB VGT concept don't have cockpit on final build GT6, but might we should see full cockpit model later around day one patch or not.

from LA auto show - we need vids people!
Final build with tyre type next to the tyre heat indicators - and Kaz was there

acdea34652e911e3b7d2127ea6e65569_8.jpg

I was at the la auto show yesterday, I hav video of me driving the Merc Vision GT but nothing special. Ill upload it tonight. That was the only car you were able to drive there, of course, but I can say that it had a blacked out interior. The track was trial mountain. There's nothing there that we haven't already seen. Still looking forward to GT6 next week! :)

I was at the la auto show yesterday, I hav video of me driving the Merc Vision GT but nothing special. Ill upload it tonight. That was the only car you were able to drive there, of course, but I can say that it had a blacked out interior. The track was trial mountain. There's nothing there that we haven't already seen. Still looking forward to GT6 next week! :)

How was the anti-aliasing? Flickering?
the GT6:A demo was vastly inferior to GT5 here

Now THAT is what I like! Thanks for sharing @shirakawaa! 👍 The standards look really good now, all smoothed out and we can see the inside of them. Photomode is going to be a dream come true using them. :D

I'm very proud of Kaz and PD for doing this. :)
Forget about those standard cars lol. I'm loving that blue 2013 Shelby GT500 :D

Was Trial Mountain updated at all or does it still have those horrid textures?

Makes me wonder why a new addition to the series wouldn't have an interior? Still being kept under wraps or can we no longer expect that new cars will have modeled interiors? :ill:

Back