GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Griffith, is known that you are a sound expert here... what you think about the new tire sounds? They are really noticeable in the M3 GT video and it seems to have more variations and to be really progressive:

That actually sounds different from the video Jordan posted HERE, where his Scirocco actually had more of a "scrubbing" sound to it in the corners.

some TMS pics

"In addition, new courses, such as fashionable street circuit that runs around the solar power plant in Spain also added, to about 70 courses in total"

What track are they talking about? The Gremasolar photo location now has a track?

Always felt GT5 Prologue had the sharpest image quality - better than GT5
GT6 has a more pastel look to it's lighting, I guess more film like due to the greater dynamic range

IMO GTHD has showcased the best graphics of them all. The sharpness of the image... plus Eiger Nordwand has never looked as good since then.

I'm gonna guess you don't you how sponsoring a race works. Again, its a race sponsor and not some sign that suddenly, all of these are coming to GT.
But, one might assume that being a sponsor of VRL might give them leverage to at least include the series and rules if not all the cars... It would be cool to have sanctioned races on the ring.

I bet Kaz "could" but won't until he has more cars and classes on track so he can represent it more authentically. A guess...

I'll take this kind of teasing over any bionic arm any time. Great Job.:)👍

And if this means we get to see a Hudson Hornet in GT6, I would appreciate a second livery inspired by this one.:D

hudson_hornet.jpg

By remembering I mean, that the Gran Turismo ad at the windscreen was before release of GT5 too. We haven't got those cars years ago. So why should this be done yet?

That has not been officially clarified yet.

There have been guesses but we don't know.

Tyre wear is unlikely. The bars within the tyres themselves serve that purpose.

Are you sure?, That would duplicate information because the remaining life of the tire is represented by the filling of the icon, which is divided into bars for better reading on this GT6.
Complete guess. Would be suprised if it was pressure - would've thought they'd have mentioned a new feature like that at some point - especially as its been asked for so often.

Back