GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I recorded the GT6 for PS3 ad that was just on to my stand alone HDD. I dont know how to put it on Youtube at the moment.

Paused it and the two red & black R35 GT-R's must be GT Academy cars. "PS3" are on either side of the rear bumpers "Nismo" is on the lower half of the drivers door with a number box. Banner over the rear window and the paint is two-tone red on top black on bottom. The wheels look stock.

The Viper is drifting on Mount Panorama.

GT3 SLS, GT-R and R8 are lined up at Brands Hatch with pit crew departing the track.

Theres a collage of all the trailers at the end. "Out December 6"

Sounds like this would be the GT-R your talking about.

6918894582_9ba7b98524_o.jpg

I recorded the GT6 for PS3 ad that was just on to my stand alone HDD. I dont know how to put it on Youtube at the moment.

Paused it and the two red & black R35 GT-R's must be GT Academy cars. "PS3" are on either side of the rear bumpers "Nismo" is on the lower half of the drivers door with a number box. Banner over the rear window and the paint is two-tone red on top black on bottom. The wheels look stock.

The Viper is drifting on Mount Panorama.

GT3 SLS, GT-R and R8 are lined up at Brands Hatch with pit crew departing the track.

Theres a collage of all the trailers at the end. "Out December 6"

What type of video file is that gt6 ad? Can you use a USB to import it into your PC? That way you can just upload the video file to youtube after you make a youtube account.

He's talking about an ad, not a car.

I put that up to see if that was the one he was describing in the ad which, according to him, was incorrect. I probably should have waited until he was able to upload the video to Youtube before I said anything.

What type of video file is that gt6 ad? Can you use a USB to import it into your PC? That way you can just upload the video file to youtube after you make a youtube account.

Sorry double post. Its a 500GB HDD plugged into my tv. Im recording the race itll be over in a couple hours. I cant find the ad on youtube or playstation sites. And its an Official Playstation ad.

Camaro Z28 Race Car '69
Camaro SS Touring Car '10
Both are the same model as the RM car.
GT6-Menue.jpg

http://1300ccm.de/intern/erfahrunge...chste-generation-des-klassikers_69011153.html
Awesome find. This confirms that previous RM cars are available for purchase in the dealerships. In GT5 you had to race modify the road car. If Race Modifications still exist for regular cars in GT6, then they will be new RM's.
Yep we already know that. It's been discussed before.
Yeah, the title has been discussed. Theyre no longer "RM" but touring or race car.

The Corvette C5R is about 50k higher than gt5. In the UCD you can get one for 1,950,xxx

I have a feeling Cr. will be harder to come by (of course I have no proof). the GT3 cars @450, 000Cr. are cheaper than the GT5 GT300 cars. The prices are all over the place. I cant remember if the '63 Z06 was more expensive.

All over the place? Sorry thats not true. JAF GT300 cars cost more than GT3's irl as well. This is a main reason the teams chose to go with GT3 cars in the past few years. They are less money to own and operate. And a lot more powerful. GTA noticed this and is responding with something called the "mother chassis" for GT300 which supposedly cuts the price to ~¥40million ($400k).

Back