GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
So, looking at the lights, this is the standard model :eek:

FQEUI.png

Nice point! If this is a S I'm liking the "1200 cars" number a lot more now...

So, looking at the lights, this is the standard model :eek:

FQEUI.png

Hate to burst your bubble, but I really doubt this is a standard. I reckon they made the '09 Veyron a Premium too, and simply changed the headlights and mirrors to create the "2013" model (actually 2011). It's pretty easy to replace certain parts with these Premium models.

EDIT: Gaddammit I've been tree'd.

Either way though, I'm amazed. That would mean that PD was hiding some premium cars from us in the non new for GT6 part of the car list. It makes me even more curious on what other premium cars there are.

It's alright.
To all users that accidentally double post, just delete the text in the 2nd comment and type something like *deleted* in the text and you'll be fine.

EDIT: I might make some matte black race cars with the base models.

Then what's this?
http://www.roadfly.com/bugatti-veyron-grand-sport.html

(It says Grand Sport in the title, but the model pictured looks like the 1001hp model)
http://www.leftlanenews.com/bugatti-veyron-productions-comes-to-an-end.html

After a seven-year production run, Bugatti has sold its final Veyron 16.4 model. Bugatti originally set out to sell 300 examples of the Veyron, and the French automaker has reportedly hit that magical number.

Bugatti sold just five units of the Veyron during its initial 2005 production year, but sales climbed as high as 81 units in 2007. Bugatti had sold a grand total of 291 Veyrons at the end of 2010, with the final 9 examples spoken for during the first six months of 2011.

So the roofless car can still be had but that's not what the 2013 in game model is.

Despite hitting its original target, Bugatti says its convertible Veyron Grand Sport "remains available to automotive connoisseurs."� It remains unknown if Bugatti simply has a surplus of Grand Sport models or if the automaker will continue to produce the drop top beyond its 300 unit target.

Standards don't have cockpit though, except for some exposed cars like Caterham.
Some actually do (although that's because they have no roofs, but still), you have to keep in mind that not all standard cars have the same quality level and there's a possibility that some more standards in GT6 still have some improvements along the lines of that. Not all of the standard cars are shown yet, so I'm keeping an open mind on this until then.

I'm just speculating some possibilities. I'm not saying I'm right about my hunch at all either, these speculations of mine; I don't have 100% faith in them. I'm actually in more belief that there's just some hidden premium cars in the non new to GT6 part of the official car list, especially since one user just revealed a couple cars such as the Sauber merc to be a premium car.

EDIT: Anyway, YES! I really want to drive that R18 prototype.

Back