GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Images isn't oversampled.

nissan_gt_r_nismo_gt3_13_05.jpg

i10z4yPsTT1c88E.jpg
Is that top image a new one? Not seen that before. Ronda again...

Still waiting for 'word' on the KW Suspension 7-post rig -> https://www.gtplanet.net/kw-7-post-rig-gt6/

Big 'Make or Break' factor for me.
This stuff is for the gps track analysis mode isn't it? You need all the kit and gt86...

Yes your right about online. But I think that in arcade mode, only 4 cars are on rally tracks.
That might have been an AI problem, probably not smart enough in GT5 to handle more than 3 opponent cars on dirt tracks. Maybe PD fixed this in GT6.

It looks like the game actually got released early in UAE and they're not just leaked copies.
Is there any GTPlanet UAE member here who actually understand what the community would like to see and who's planning to get the game in the following hours/day?

Still waiting for 'word' on the KW Suspension 7-post rig -> https://www.gtplanet.net/kw-7-post-rig-gt6/

Big 'Make or Break' factor for me.
My understanding is that they used it for nothing but physics/suspension modelling. It would not be used by us as the players.
Not sure how else they would tie it into the game. Maybe let you take your car onto the rig, select the type of ride/handling you want, and then it would automatically set it up for you?

My understanding is that they used it for nothing but physics/suspension modelling. It would not be used by us as the players.
Not sure how else they would tie it into the game. Maybe let you take your car onto the rig, select the type of ride/handling you want, and then it would automatically set it up for you?
Not entirely correct. Apparently there is some function for this in the real track gps replay mode. One assumes you have to be

A. In Japan

And

B. Own an FT86 with the data logger function

...to benefit from it because the data logger real replay mode thingy needs the FT86 at the moment.

Back