GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Probably the reflections. Reflections and generally lighting in GT5 standards look horrible, they basically point out that it's just one mesh from one end to the other with most details painted on the textures. I have no idea what/where that picture is from but if we are indeed talking about standard cars, I think the improvements are quite evident.
Excatly. 👍

Probably the reflections. Reflections and generally lighting in GT5 standards look horrible, they basically point out that it's just one mesh from one end to the other with most details painted on the textures. I have no idea what/where that picture is from but if we are indeed talking about standard cars, I think the improvements are quite evident.
Don't forget that this snap is photo mode there. We know things are ramped up here over in-game.

Granted, you can tell things are improved, but the picture is too low res to tell the true extent.

Don't forget that this snap is photo mode there. We know things are ramped up here over in-game.

Granted, you can tell things are improved, but the picture is too low res to tell the true extent.

Correct, there's still more reason to be cautious than everjoyed but I doubt that photomode messes too much with the actual car models. Things are certainly looking better, how much better, we'll know in the next few days.

Are those prices in yen?, 4mil for a sub 5-600hp (average) engine?, pfft I'll wait until GM LS-engine swaps are a-go :rolleyes:

Looks like they're sticking with the "Staged" tuning system with the across-the-board ECU upgrade that doesn't factor in whether or not the car is EFI. By far my biggest gripe of PD's tuning system. Would love for them to abandon this model and add in parts and services a la cart instead of this dumbed-down Stage system.

If you get this excited over a blurry screenshot that could easily pass for GT3, I can't imagine how you'll react to the real game:lol:

YES! But you can already spot that the lighting itself it's a lot improved. Look at the paint of the 180SX. And all over this years with the very boring and limited wheel selection of GT5, seeing a different wheel installed in a car gives me chills LOL

Damn, yes I'm hyped over 9000! Take it easy with me.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 11
Something inherently tells me that the GTR in the pic is an ex-standard car. The interior is blacked out, and if it is an ex-standard it looks great, atleast compared to GT5. PD have really looked at increasing the quality of their machines this time around.

Back