GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I quite enjoy that "silly" roof-cam. ;)

Is that how you ended up in Arizona?

128714_981507.jpg

Heh, cool to see Jordan enjoying the FR-S. Him winning in the game isn't a setup either; the man's faster than probably 98% of GT players, and having him stand over your shoulder as you do a lap may or may not be a little intimidating :P
:lol: I'm not that fast, but it actually wasn't a setup, either, as I beat Dai's time by 2 and a half seconds around the Streets of Willow course. After we finished filming that segment, he went back over to the game to see if he could beat my time (I don't think he ever did!). :P

He's an absolute master at real-life car control, though. I really was smiling for hours after that ride-along; I've never experienced anything like it.

Hmm cars still looks a bit too stiff in their movements, not enough spring oscillation IMO

edit - I see you Jordan :)

They definitely look different, but its not so easy to tell which one is real! if i showed someone this vid without them knowing what it was they would probably think its just footage of 2 different cars on 2 different days!!

I quite enjoy that "silly" roof-cam. ;)

So do I because of the amount of track that is visible, except I'd prefer it with in-car or 1st person sound. The "ant cam" that most games has is utterly useless (for me) when accustomed to GT's variably raised view. In RR3, I use roof cam.

The max zoom in-car in GT would be better if mirrors were actually usable without have to use "look" buttons.

Question.. why did PD go through the trouble of having a quite decent premium gt300 line up only to not be used ?!?!
Facepalm.

Because they like cars? And how do you know they are not used? Besides you can use them in an online room gt300 cars only.

Why would they model the F1 cars in gt5? Because it's awesome.

I see signs of improvement.

We can buy/change brake kit, more suspension or other pieces :

i1c4KC7eRLP3i.jpg

After seeing this photo I went on a rampage of research to see and understand the advancements in tech with shocks since I haven’t kept up with it in the last two year or so. The advancement that has been taken is shocking and pleasing in a whole. I wonder how in-depth they’ve went into the modeling and will it give some of us what we’re really looking for

HOLY CRAP!!!! Look at the standard car, its looks premium now. Yeah no more calling "premium and standard" cars from me, but call them "cars". Although the cockpit, bah who cares. :)
How can you tell from a 680x450 pixel image where two cars are on the lower left quarter of it?
Even the RS-Z Alto Works, one of the worst Standard cars in GT5, would look good that way.

How can you tell from a 680x450 pixel image where two cars are on the lower left quarter of it?
Even the RS-Z Alto Works, one of the worst Standard cars in GT5, would look good that way.
I was mostly looking it's lighting, looks better to me. So far so good I guess.

"At Sony UK headquarters" they're likely not going to tell details or answer questions that might embarrass Sony or cause them to lose sales.
Still waiting for normal people (no embargo-bound journalists, no braggers) to report on the game before it gets released and shipped worldwide.
The price of in-game money DLCs is already a big red flag, I need more info to decide whether to drop my preorder or not.

Probably the reflections. Reflections and generally lighting in GT5 standards look horrible, they basically point out that it's just one mesh from one end to the other with most details painted on the textures. I have no idea what/where that picture is from but if we are indeed talking about standard cars, I think the improvements are quite evident.

Yeah. It's not like PD is going to know who leaked it. Please someone create a random youtube account and upload some videos. Start leaking people. :lol:
It will happen. By the end of the weekend. I guarantee we will see at least shots or some video.

Back