GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
i13yw22YKAMc9SB.png

Australian box art - notice the Bathurst implementation!

I love how they stuck that on there as if its the only selling point to the Australian fanbase :lol:

I love how they stuck that on there as if its the only selling point to the Australian fanbase :lol:
I've been saying for years that they should have put the Nascar logo on the corner of the box for the US GT5 release, and done the same for the WRC logo in Europe. Can't imagine it would have hurt sales 💡

I love the soft shadows in the Italia.

How you even...

Man It's not upgrade in any way it's sacrifice!!! To somewhat improve graphics in other aspects.

It's THE lowest resolution shadows I've ever seen. Also "shading" is almost gone too. Its also looks completely unrealistic.

I've been saying for years that they should have put the Nascar logo on the corner of the box for the US GT5 release, and done the same for the WRC logo in Europe. Can't imagine it would have hurt sales 💡
I thought only the US versions had Nascar on the back of the case, or was that for everybody?

I thought only the US versions had Nascar on the back of the case, or was that for everybody?

Some of them had a NASCAR endorsement on the front, stating 'select cars and tracks'. I've only seen them at Walmart, however.

Gorgeous pics in this thread. I was surprised at how excited I got looking at them. Can't wait for GT6! The racecar goes RAWR!

Can't believe there's no footage of people driving the quattro s1 pikes peak, by far the most interesting car avaliable!!
I don't get it they have a choice of a bunch of new cars and tracks to make a video and they just pick that we have already seen and a track that was in GT5.:confused:

I don't get it they have a choice of a bunch of new cars and tracks to make a video and they just pick that we have already seen and a track that was in GT5.:confused:

Remember we are dealing with Polyphony Digital... they like to conceal information that's already been released. Hahaha

I think what we're seeing is gameplay footage recorded by casual people who are not into what's new in GT6 and what's not.

Ok, but does it not piss you off that nobody is picking 'new' cars? Look at the selection...

Isn't there only 3 cars in the Tokyo build that's from GT5?
Plus I doubt the vast majority of people playing/recording are GT fans so they'll play anything as it'll be new to them.

Ok, but does it not piss you off that nobody is picking 'new' cars? Look at the selection...

I've played GT6 on Brazil Game Show. There you could only use the SLS AMG. I think that the options are very restricted, so people can't explore the car list too much.

Not really. These are casual visitors, its unrealistic to expect them to go straight to the new cars just for the sake of us fans that they aren't even aware of.

Watching GT academy in UK. They just had a featurette in the break for GT6. Lots of footage from Silverstone. Nothing new though:(

And the collision sounds were still same old dull thud.

Back