GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
you mean not yet, right?
Well that depends if it clearly states on the box that senna content will be availble at some unknown time next century, But if you were to pick the box up and because Senna is on it and its not clear he's not in the game yet then they arent going to be happy. So its kinda awrong imo to advertise the game with senna unless its clearly visible that he will be availble as dlc which i dont know because i havent had a close look

Well that depends if it clearly states on the box that senna content will be availble at some unknown time next century, But if you were to pick the box up and because Senna is on it and its not clear he's not in the game yet then they arent going to be happy. So its kinda awrong imo to advertise the game with senna unless its clearly visible that he will be availble as dlc which i dont know because i havent had a close look
We don't even know what that supposed DLC will entail.

Which is not very strange considering the shifters are stationary behind the steeringwheel an not on the steeringwheel.

Arrrrr , that is true. But i found the movement a bit 'strange', whatever it still makes me smile. Nothing wrong in smiling i hope :lol:

Quite blurry, but bumper cam looks more communicative. Lots of movements and the tire squeal sounds great.

Probably just a low car. Unlike other game's fixed position "bumper cam", GT's first person can is more like an invisible interior. This was proved when GT5 was about to release when a Subby WRC had a foam barrier floating in air, on its hood/bonnet/engine compartment cover.

tuning-parts03.png

Are those prices in yen?, 4mil for a sub 5-600hp (average) engine?, pfft I'll wait until GM LS-engine swaps are a-go :rolleyes:

Looks like the top of the line new GT-R models will get the GPS data logger thing as well

I think we will see more new cars, with a performance slant come with this feature through GT6 in the future

Hmm cars still looks a bit too stiff in their movements, not enough spring oscillation IMO

edit - I see you Jordan :)

Last edited:
Probably just a low car. Unlike other game's fixed position "bumper cam", GT's first person can is more like an invisible interior. This was proved when GT5 was about to release when a Subby WRC had a foam barrier floating in air, on its hood/bonnet/engine compartment cover.
I have ran bumper cam for every GT game, the feedback looks better for gt6 just in that vid alone. The car is the SLS AMG GT3 by the way.

This has been one of my biggest frustrations with GT5 now that we have a cockpit view; keeping that strange not-quite-nose-cam around means there's still not an ideal substitute (between it and the silly roof-cam) for those with wheels who don't want to see steering double-vision. Give us a camera from the base of the windshield, PD!

Heh, cool to see Jordan enjoying the FR-S. Him winning in the game isn't a setup either; the man's faster than probably 98% of GT players, and having him stand over your shoulder as you do a lap may or may not be a little intimidating :P

This has been one of my biggest frustrations with GT5 now that we have a cockpit view; keeping that strange not-quite-nose-cam around means there's still not an ideal substitute (between it and the silly roof-cam) for those with wheels who don't want to see steering double-vision. Give us a camera from the base of the windshield, PD!

Heh, cool to see Jordan enjoying the FR-S. Him winning in the game isn't a setup either; the man's faster than probably 98% of GT players, and having him stand over your shoulder as you do a lap may or may not be a little intimidating :P
I quite enjoy that "silly" roof-cam. ;)

Back