GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
New. Volk. Rims. OMG!!!!!!!!
TE37SL-wheel.jpg

Sorry but I'd have to say the opposite! :nervous:
Exactly. My guess this is Ronda where pretty much the whole town is modelled so every building isn't going to look fantastic. On the up side, if the whole town is drive able via the track editor, this kind of quality would be great actually.

People who get the game before us mortals only take pictures of Nissans :(

@Johnnypenso That GTR doesn't look too bad, the image is also pixelated as hell so I can't really tell much aside from a strong feeling of Standard Car, possibly because he didn't use magnification X2 when he took it.
Yes I realize that Sparky, but we have the background buildings as a reference point for overall quality, and although they won't win any 3D modeling prizes, they are clearer and in better focus than the car is. In fact to me the car looks so bad, it almost looks photoshopped into the page.

Yes I realize that Sparky, but we have the background buildings as a reference point for overall quality, and although they won't win any 3D modeling prizes, they are clearer and in better focus than the car is. In fact to me the car looks so bad, it almost looks photoshopped into the page.
Weird. I just don't see that.

Why is it mostly idiots who get the game in advance, I wonder.
Could it be that they are instructed SCE shills who can only "leak" selected content?
Not necessarily idiots, they're probably not very advanced into the game itself and maybe don't have access to the better machines. They also don't know as much about GT like us Kazunorikhestanians, so they might not have run into a truly premium machine yet, given that all machines are treated equal now.

@Johnnypenso The buildings look kinda flat to me, the machine isn't the center of focus for the shot though and that red with the rim combo doesn't do the GTR any justice either :yuck:

Since he isn't using X2 magnification for his shots I highly doubt he also uses auto focus, possibly explaining the GTR's look in comparison with the building.

Not necessarily idiots, they're probably not very advanced into the game itself and maybe don't have access to the better machines. They also don't know as much about GT like us Kazunorikhestanians, so they might not have run into a truly premium machine yet, given that all machines are treated equal now.

@Johnnypenso The buildings look kinda flat to me, the machine isn't the center of focus for the shot though and that red with the rim combo doesn't do the GTR any justice either :yuck:

Since he isn't using X2 magnification for his shots I highly doubt he also uses auto focus, possibly explaining the GTR's look in comparison with the building.
:lol: As I said, the buildings won't win any awards for modeling. Look at the rims. No they aren't in focus, but they look the same photo quality as the buildings and both are premium. The car looks horrible no matter how you spin it...lol...:lol: Maybe it's just the overall photo quality, we'll have to wait for better images obviously.

You are completely wrong.

This photo doesnot come directly from the game The guy photoshoped and lowered the quality of the image. Look at the difference:

That looks like how GT5's photos come out. But I really doubt the press shot that PD put out is how every photo will look ingame.

I just hope that the GT watermark is really that small and not the massive Gran Turismo 6 one on every other shot.

You are completely wrong.

This photo doesnot come directly from the game The guy photoshoped and lowered the quality of the image. Look at the difference:

screenshot_2013-11-28-16-03-40-png.84912

i18DpzttmNfem8E.jpg
True, not sure I would give the credit to photoshop though. More likely grabbed from a camera phone and then saved as smaller sized image. Maybe even a frame from a low quality video on a camera phone.

That looks like how GT5's photos come out. But I really doubt the press shot that PD put out is how every photo will look ingame.

I just hope that the GT watermark is really that small and not the massive Gran Turismo 6 one on every other shot.

I agreed Garret.
It would be horrible to delete this watemarks in PS. The GT5's watermark is nice.

Last edited:
The guy had enough credits to purchase two Nissans, paint them red and take a photo on the Gemasolar photomode location everybody knows about.
That smells like trolling to me, or as a lame "leaking" attempt by some Sony/Nissan shill.

The guy had enough credits to purchase two Nissans, paint them red and take a photo on the Gemasolar photomode location everybody knows about.
That smells like trolling to me, or as a lame "leaking" attempt by some Sony/Nissan shill.
He's just another Filthy Casual :sly:

Well, I remember my sister also made some pictures in GT5. She was a complete noob, and ik looked like a ps2 game. You can make really terrible pictures in GT's fotomode. I don't think GT6 will be different.

Getting pretty hyped now, just from these dodgy instagram pics.

I'm going to have to wait a little longer though as I don't finish this term at uni until the 16th and my DFGT is at home. :mad:

Back