GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

Are the new physics just for rally?
We're not sure yet, the patch notes won't be out for a while. But the particular clip they showed in the video illustrates the moment where current physics kind of fail, bouncing the car and making them hard to drive over bumps. They already put a bandaid on that at least a year ago. They've made several small adjustments since then, especially to damping which has been noticeable over curbs but rally cars still struggle to land from jumps whereas real life cars absorb it like nothing happened.

We're not sure yet, the patch notes won't be out for a while. But the particular clip they showed in the video illustrates the moment where current physics kind of fail, bouncing the car and making them hard to drive over bumps. They already put a bandaid on that at least a year ago. They've made several small adjustments since then, especially to damping which has been noticeable over curbs but rally cars still struggle to land from jumps whereas real life cars absorb it like nothing happened.
I just watched part of the gtws and the way Igor and Jimmy spoke makes me think it's an overall change to the physics. Let's hope is for the better and that we get better ffb along with the changes.

I never had the deep dive into the Eiger as I didn't get a ps3 until very very late in the cycle and then shortly after was gifted a PS4 and jumped directly into GTSport and GT7, so I am really looking forward for this...

The German brand Opel is still missing from the game. The Eiger North Face route would also have to be included in the game. In August 2023, images were shown at the Sony Creator Conference that point to the route: a picture from a helicopter and graphic models of a building and the train station.View attachment 1365757View attachment 1365758View attachment 1365759View attachment 1365760
My prediction that the Eiger North Face would come was actually quite good. Who wants the correct lottery numbers? :D

good prediction for me!! Yes..:)
snapshot.jpg

Love that Eiger Nordwand is coming, absolutely love that track, just a little disappointed by the car selection, nothing really special for me

Interesting you mention that. I actually think this is one of the best selection of cars to date, barring the Genesis X. Cars from different generations and manufacturers. Pleased to finally see another Ruf make an appearance after 7 years.

I wonder is there going to be an August update… I mean in 2022 we had an update in august in 2023 we didn’t have (but we had June update)
This year we didn’t get June update we are getting one in July and? I think the standard 3-4 car update will come in August.

I wonder is there going to be an August update… I mean in 2022 we had an update in august in 2023 we didn’t have (but we had June update)
This year we didn’t get June update we are getting one in July and? I think the standard 3-4 car update will come in August.
If they do, I don't think they would announce it at Prague because of the gap between the release date (July 25) to the Prague event date (August 10).

Back