GT7 July Update Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's precedent for PD switching up monthly updates, we saw it at Christmas, and earlier this year around the PSVR2 launch.

With the Gran Turismo movie arriving August 11th, it wouldn't be at all surprising if the next update is timed to arrive early August. We've had no indication anything movie related will feature, content wise at least. But I would be surprised if there weren't in-game marketing tie-ins to promote the movie.

My predictions...

The new Canadian track with a 5 lap Sunday cup race 5,000cr
A super formula race 15 laps for 10,000cr

Two new cars
View attachment 1274948View attachment 1274949

And a re balance taking the la sarthe 700 30 min race reward down to a sensible 110,000cr
Likewise with the Tokyo in the wet
this would be awful

Hello guys I'm new in GTPlanet
I want to discuss about the next update and I think that the update will be released this Tuesday.
The thing that the silhouettes haven't been shared isn't new, like the Update when the SF23 got released.
This is my prediction

3 new cars
Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak (The car connected with the new race track)
Castrol Mugen NSX (from old GTs)
A Japanese Road Car (probably the Lancer Evo VII or VIII

New Track Pikes Peak.
The reason about this is a secret post of Nenkai which an Italian GT Youtuber made an all Live about this.

2 new Extra Menus
One about Pikes Peak probably

Improved Custom Races

New Events

Thanks for listening
It's already Tuesday, dude

Hello guys I'm new in GTPlanet
I want to discuss about the next update and I think that the update will be released this Tuesday.
The thing that the silhouettes haven't been shared isn't new, like the Update when the SF23 got released.
This is my prediction

3 new cars
Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak (The car connected with the new race track)
Castrol Mugen NSX (from old GTs)
A Japanese Road Car (probably the Lancer Evo VII or VIII

New Track Pikes Peak.
The reason about this is a secret post of Nenkai which an Italian GT Youtuber made an all Live about this.

2 new Extra Menus
One about Pikes Peak probably

Improved Custom Races

New Events

Thanks for listening
Sorry If I might sound ignorant or uninformed, but were there any leaks surrounding Pikes Peak coming to GT7?

Sorry If I might sound ignorant or uninformed, but were there any leaks surrounding Pikes Peak coming to GT
The leak comes from a question that a random guy said to Nenkai and which he response:
If we do see the track that i'm thinking about you'll be either disappointed and surprised. It's unusual, this is all I can say for now before it get released.
The reason about this is because the answer of Nenkai was wrote a month before Pikes Peak took held, and because of the partnership of Gran Turismo with Pikes Peak.
Even Apricot Hill and Autumn Ring have a high chance to be in the game thanks to this phrase.
Certainly the Gilles Villeneuve Track could come since it was found in the Track Layout Data.
The thing that the track is unusual and that it will leave people surprised about this addition is a big point at favour for the addition to this track but I don't think that people will be disappointed for this addition.

Thanks for listening :)

Last edited:
The leak comes from a question that a random guy said to Nenkai and which he response:
If we do see the track that i'm thinking about you'll be either disappointed and surprised. It's unusual, this is all I can say for now before it get released.
The reason about this is because the answer of Nenkai was wrote a month before Pikes Peak took held, and because of the partnership of Gran Turismo with Pikes Peak.
Even Apricot Hill and Autumn Ring have a high chance to be in the game thanks to this phrase.
Certainly the Gilles Villeneuve Track could come since it was found in the Track Layout Data.
The thing that the track is unusual and that it will leave people surprised about this addition is a big point at favour for the addition to this track but I don't think that people will be disappointed for this addition.

Thanks for listening :)
I'd see Eiger Norgwaland, Midfield, Tokyo Route 246, Monaco, Special Stage Route 5, SilverStone, Chamonix, Swiss Alps and Tahiti Maze to be as likely to come into GT7 as well. Do you agree?

Last edited:
I'd see Eiger Norgwaland, Midfield, Tokyo Route 246, Monaco, Special Stage Route 5, SilverStone, Chamonix, Swiss Alps and Tahiti Maze to be as likely to come into GT7 as well. Do you agree?
Yes, I agree but some of this track are city tracks and they are really difficult to make
Propably Silverstone can come and the mountains and rally tracks are an option as well

An unusual track addition that's both disappoointing and surprising? Sounds like a random dirt track.
or maybe it can be a classic track from older GTs, we can't tell what type of track we can have ๐Ÿค”

I would be surprised if those tracks came to gt7.
For real world tracks: PD has IMSA partnership so I'm expecting more of PD's efforts for IMSA tracks.
Fictional tracks: they surely take less time and money to create than real world tracks and, yet, you only got grand valley's ugly twin in 1.5 years of gt7. We didnt even get any new fictional track as dlc.
Dirt/snow tracks: large proportion of players avoid them so I'm inclined to believe they are not a priority for PD.

Tracks like autumn ring, midfield, apricot hill, ssroute5, route 246, eiger north, el capitan, cape ring should have been targets for dlc. They are great tracks, have nostalgia on their side, and surely would take less time to recreate and be less expensive too.

I would be surprised if those tracks came to gt7.
For real world tracks: PD has IMSA partnership so I'm expecting more of PD's efforts for IMSA tracks.
Fictional tracks: they surely take less time and money to create than real world tracks and, yet, you only got grand valley's ugly twin in 1.5 years of gt7. We didnt even get any new fictional track as dlc.
Dirt/snow tracks: large proportion of players avoid them so I'm inclined to believe they are not a priority for PD.

Tracks like autumn ring, midfield, apricot hill, ssroute5, route 246, eiger north, el capitan, cape ring should have been targets for dlc. They are great tracks, have nostalgia on their side, and surely would take less time to recreate and be less expensive too.
Kaz said snow will be coming in a future DLC

I wish there was compensation for the update being moved to early August, with the addition of Gr.2 race cars, new GT3 and GTE models, and a new circuit. But actually, my reason says we're going to have a few more old Japanese cars, some Nissan or Toyota, and the addition of new scapes and rally music.

I wish there was compensation for the update being moved to early August, with the addition of Gr.2 race cars, new GT3 and GTE models, and a new circuit. But actually, my reason says we're going to have a few more old Japanese cars, some Nissan or Toyota, and the addition of new scapes and rally music.
Compensation for there never being a guaranteed update schedule in the first place? :confused::lol:

Dont expect many gt3 cars to be added, maybe one here and there, but most Will be road cars for sure and i am glad for that, but i dont mind racecars being added, but toyota gtone and Nissan r390 would then be highest on my list

Oh jiminy crickets. What do you think you're owed compensation for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back