GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,333 comments
Requesting the updated Toyota Motor Oil (Indonesia) and Toyota Astra Financial logos:
1720686871387.png

1720686892321.png

Requesting the Hudsen Tech and HCM Corporation fictional logos from Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 (images are from the NFS Wiki and the logos are traced to be made easier to make into an SVG)

HudsenTechNFSHW_1.png

HCMCorporationNFS.png

In addition, I'm also requesting the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07 license plate text.

LancerEvolutionX.png

Last edited:
In light of the E36 coming next week, would somebody be able to make me separate front and rear decals of my first car's registration plate, please?

Screenshot_20240716_105425_Chrome.png

Got a bit of a difficult request on here for the very detail capable wizards. I'm trying to see about converting an image to a functional svg but what I've been given is a massive svg file. Anyone capable of doing anything with this? I'm going to try and get a clear original image before he turned it into an svg to poke my way through it slowly the only way I know how, but hoping for any help.

Attachments

• Panda Circle.svg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Got a bit of a difficult request on here for the very detail capable wizards. I'm trying to see about converting an image to a functional svg but what I've been given is a massive svg file. Anyone capable of doing anything with this? I'm going to try and get a clear original image before he turned it into an svg to poke my way through it slowly the only way I know how, but hoping for any help.
Best bet would be to hand trace, auto trace is going to make the file huge due to all the slight color variations. Each panda will prob fit within the 15kb of done efficiently. Then duplicate and replace to get the original alignment.

Can anyone direct me to an .svg file for the crown emblem (that multi-peak shield holding the Mercedes logo) on Lewis Hamilton's 2024 helmet?

I've been scouring both the GT7 database and the internet trying to find it (as well as butchering my own attempts to design it in Illustrator) with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated! Cheers!
f1-lewis-hamilton-helmet-2024-01.jpg

I'm looking for this logo:

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-07-22 à(s) 11.00.06_bde9bc9f.jpg

I know I could probably do it myself, but I don't know how to tell which font would be ideal. Can someone help?

That is what I meant. Shame. Wonder if this one could be modified to work on 7
Won't happen because Poliphony saw we having way too much of an easy time and decided to make the API closed this time around. It's another one of their pointless restrictions and that's it, it wouldn't be a problem if they bothered to improve the website, but we know from GTS that they won't ever do it. So it's just not possible to create a improved search engine for GT7 content (and status tracker, for that matter).

Hey, I just started a GT7 esports team at the school I teach at and I am hoping to get a few of our logos converted to put onto the car. Can't seem to get the file size small enough on my own without it telling me the format is wrong. I turn to you for help!

Attachments

• Untitled-Artwork 2.png
    Untitled-Artwork 2.png
    45 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled-Artwork (2).png
    Untitled-Artwork (2).png
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 2
Back