GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,353 comments
Hey guys! Can somebody make this for me? Smallest svg file size I can do is 24 kb’s 😩 oh and i need it with a white background and the text to be white too instead of transparent. Like the Monte Carlo Rally stickers.

Thanks in advance! 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1025.gif
    IMG_1025.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey guys! Can somebody make this for me? Smallest svg file size I can do is 24 kb’s 😩 oh and i need it with a white background and the text to be white too instead of transparent. Like the Monte Carlo Rally stickers.

Thanks in advance! 😊
Can get it under 15kb like this, you'll just have to add a white background underneath it 👍

Attachments

• 1000013449.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone, I appreciate what you guys do! So many cool customizations being done now a days. I’m old enough that I’ve been playing this since original GT release in the US. Old. This would be my first ever venture adding an image in GT7 or ever. I haven’t been intrigued enough until I found this. It’s a fairly simple Viking ship but resonates with my heritage. I was hoping to add it to my liveries! Admittedly I have only searched, added to collection and loaded amazing liveries others have created for my GT7. I have not explored the editor and layers and so on. It’s somewhat intimidating to me. For me it would be great to add this to cars I found liveries I can still edit or simple plain painted cars. I am 100% laymen here as you can tell. I’d not know if this is something that can be worked with or you can point me in the right direction. I stumbled across it in this form and I’m guessing it’s all wrong in its current state and won’t work in this form getting into a small svg??? I appreciate your time/guidance/assistance in trying to work this into the game. Games are so wild now, my first console was a Atari 2600 in the 80’s haha. Crazy where we are now and what I’m posting lol. Thankyou guys! Oh I forgot. Doesn’t have to be white on black background, this is just the way found it. Any help would be great!

Attachments

• New Note.png
    New Note.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
  • New Note 2.png
    New Note 2.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I appreciate what you guys do! So many cool customizations being done now a days. I’m old enough that I’ve been playing this since original GT release in the US. Old. This would be my first ever venture adding an image in GT7 or ever. I haven’t been intrigued enough until I found this. It’s a fairly simple Viking ship but resonates with my heritage. I was hoping to add it to my liveries! Admittedly I have only searched, added to collection and loaded amazing liveries others have created for my GT7. I have not explored the editor and layers and so on. It’s somewhat intimidating to me. For me it would be great to add this to cars I found liveries I can still edit or simple plain painted cars. I am 100% laymen here as you can tell. I’d not know if this is something that can be worked with or you can point me in the right direction. I stumbled across it in this form and I’m guessing it’s all wrong in its current state and won’t work in this form getting into a small svg??? I appreciate your time/guidance/assistance in trying to work this into the game. Games are so wild now, my first console was a Atari 2600 in the 80’s haha. Crazy where we are now and what I’m posting lol. Thankyou guys! Oh I forgot. Doesn’t have to be white on black background, this is just the way found it. Any help would be great!
1723318960093.png

Attachments

• vikingship.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 3
@MatskiMonk Thankyou so much! That was really fast. It worked perfectly and looks great! That would have been an all day project for me or longer. I so appreciate your help and time! You made my day!! Great community, I’m glad I found this page. Thankyou again @MatskiMonk !

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpeg
    IMG_1064.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 1
@MatskiMonk Thankyou so much! That was really fast. It worked perfectly and looks great! That would have been an all day project for me or longer. I so appreciate your help and time! You made my day!! Great community, I’m glad I found this page. Thankyou again @MatskiMonk !
Thanks, but I've just noticed on your Golf, the centres of the shields have filled, so here's a fixed version.

Attachments

• vikingship.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
You’re right wow! I didn’t even realize, I was just so thrilled to see it on the car lol. Updated now, thankyou so much again! You are what they call good people, as they say in the vernacular. And now it really looks perfect

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpeg
    IMG_1065.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 3
Final edit for this car. Now it’s perfect. Made the logo in grey, and a proper location and size on the car. Looked strange huge on the hood. This is more my speed. I made my first scapes except for the cafe mission, cool tools and options, a whole section of the game I haven’t had time to explore.

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Could I get these numbers without the gray outline, jagged points, and logo in the bottom

Attachments

• 219854.png
    219854.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 3

Thanks in advance! 😊
Done this with a white background if it's easier for you.

Attachments

• Veszprem Rallye.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
OTC Osaka Titanium.png

If anyone is willing to turn this logo from Osaka Titanium to a vector will be a big help.

Hi Guys,

Long story short, my computer died, so until I win the lottery I'm at the mercy of others to assist with images, I have tried on my phone to do the following, and their is plenty more I'm trying to source and complete.

I've given this a go on my phone, but it keeps messing the images and freezing the phone.

These images are sponsors from the Porsche Michelin Sprint Cup Australia and Paynter Dixon Carerra Cup Australia cars im yet to find online.

Trying too remove the boxes around each image, and make transparent for upload. Don't care for the colours of the images.

Appreciate anyone able to assist. 🙏

Attachments

• 5dd516_3c5a9360207946f8ac20cb8b704d1879~mv2.png
    5dd516_3c5a9360207946f8ac20cb8b704d1879~mv2.png
    7 KB · Views: 2
  • images - 2024-08-16T193133.379.jpeg
    images - 2024-08-16T193133.379.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
  • images (96).jpeg
    images (96).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 2
  • images (7).png
    images (7).png
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 256x256bb.jpg
    256x256bb.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bondi-Carpets-Logo-7_07-480x85-1.png
    Bondi-Carpets-Logo-7_07-480x85-1.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
  • images (9).png
    images (9).png
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
  • images (95).jpeg
    images (95).jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 1
Good evening,
firstly I thank you all for the effort put into our requests...you guys are great.
would it be possible to extract :
Gunston curve logo (pic. 1 & 2)
Team & Scheckter word (pic.3) or Team word (pic. 4)
The two Types of Sun International Logo (pic. 5 & 6)
the Stilized S and International wording seperately (pic. 7)

I knowit's a big request, and if not possible, I understand.
Thanks
StgBigJoe

Attachments

• Gunston-800x579.jpg
    Gunston-800x579.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Gunston Curve 2.png
    Gunston Curve 2.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 74gunstonlotus-small.jpg
    74gunstonlotus-small.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • porsche-917k-team-gunston-1-24-decalcas-w1200-h1200-ae0409e09db776548b9f9b1b2f1904b1.jpg
    porsche-917k-team-gunston-1-24-decalcas-w1200-h1200-ae0409e09db776548b9f9b1b2f1904b1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Sun Int.png
    Sun Int.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
  • sun-international-logo-vector.png
    sun-international-logo-vector.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Vintage Sun Int.png
    Vintage Sun Int.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
With great help over on the Decal ID thread, I now have a somewhat useful example of the G-Brand logo, and was wondering if anyone could make it for me, please?

It's the final logo I need got my JTCC Corona replica and it's been obscure enough to even find this single image.

If I could get the G Brand logo on the top left corner made up, that would help me so much.

tumblr_aae3a6655865ee26a98921784877dfef_09a16f27_2048 (1).jpg

Screenshot_20240819_115708_Gallery.png

Last edited:
VXR
With great help over on the Decal ID thread, I now have a somewhat useful example of the G-Brand logo, and was wondering if anyone could make it for me, please?

It's the final logo I need got my JTCC Corona replica and it's been obscure enough to even find this single image.

If I could get the G Brand logo on the top left corner made up, that would help me so much.

View attachment 1382230

View attachment 1382233
Glad you could be helped and am happy to provide the last piece of your puzzle :)

Attachments

• G-BRAND_transp.svg
    3 KB · Views: 3
  • G-BRAND_solid.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back