GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,372 comments
Some for you.... The missing one i need in Original. If i save this one it says not a real png file and if i open and resave it in Paint it looses transparency!
Thank you very much! I'm not sure why that happened, but I tried saving it again:

Attachments

• Midnight Drive V2 Logo resaved.png
    Midnight Drive V2 Logo resaved.png
    13 KB · Views: 14
some guys here are fast as TOMAHAWK

What program you guys use to make, transform, save, etc... ? Everytime I try a free program, I can´t do anything. At least, don't save the way I want it.
I use Vector Magic, and sometimes Incscape.

Last edited:
Is this too low res? Had to get a screen grab of it whilst streaming on my work computer.

rsz_20220414_145046-01.png

i cant get this to upload, ive saved it multiple times in what i think are different formats.

Attachments

• Zims_logo_footer.svg
    504 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Looking for a couple of simple text SVG's.

1. First of al 'DNRT' as seen on all the windshield banners. Right now I do letter per letter, so 1 svg would make life so much easier. Pretty standard bold font.
SLK-Cup-23-6-18-Hunserug.jpg

2. Then I'd like to have '1 - BMU - 437' in a font similar to the one below. It's to create belgian license plates on my cars. Same here, I now have to do it character per character.
nummerplaat-belgie-officieel.jpg

3. Lastly I'd like to have the number 600 in some more variations. At the moment there's only 1 that i've found in the showcase but I'd like to have a couple more options. Can you create one like the one below and just 1 or 2 other ones in a fairly simple bold font?
600-number.jpg

1 more addition to my other 3 requests.
This one is more difficult though.
I can find New York license plates in the showcase gallery, but not the ones I like the most, which is the style used from 2001 until 2010.
Can someone replicate this?
NYCplate.jpg

That's all, these would shave 10-15 minutes out of my current livery creating time :)

Attachments

• 600 (2).svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 9
  • nummerplaat-belgie-officieel.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DNRT banner.jpg
    DNRT banner.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Can anyone do the D2 logo with this blue, obviously maintaining the red part.
View attachment 1137975View attachment 1137976 <- the blue i need

Hi Guys,

Looking for a couple of simple text SVG's.

1. First of al 'DNRT' as seen on all the windshield banners. Right now I do letter per letter, so 1 svg would make life so much easier. Pretty standard bold font.
SLK-Cup-23-6-18-Hunserug.jpg

2. Then I'd like to have '1 - BMU - 437' in a font similar to the one below. It's to create belgian license plates on my cars. Same here, I now have to do it character per character.

3. Lastly I'd like to have the number 600 in some more variations. At the moment there's only 1 that i've found in the showcase but I'd like to have a couple more options. Can you create one like the one below and just 1 or 2 other ones in a fairly simple bold font?
600-number.jpg

1 more addition to my other 3 requests.
This one is more difficult though.
I can find New York license plates in the showcase gallery, but not the ones I like the most, which is the style used from 2001 until 2010.
Can someone replicate this?
View attachment 1138023

That's all, these would shave 10-15 minutes out of my current livery creating time :)

Attachments

• 600c.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
  • dnrt.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 600.svg
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
  • D2_Privat.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 20
  • belgian plate.svg
    6.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 600b.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 12
This may be a far fetched request but can someone make an SVGs out of both the top and bottom part of these stripes?
Top:
stripe top.png

Bottom:
stripe bottom.png

Would also like an SVG of this highlighted text as well:
1650033216775.png

if anyone can pull these off it would be very much appreciated 👍

Hi guys, I'd like to make some helmets and suits for my friends on Gamekult.

Would it be possible to have this without background in white and in black (keeping the red circle) and the same thing with the GK logo only please?

Attachments

• FNbT889XsAYDHA3.jpeg
    FNbT889XsAYDHA3.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi guys, I'd like to make some helmets and suits for my friends on Gamekult.

Would it be possible to have this without background in white and in black (keeping the red circle) and the same thing with the GK logo only please?
there it is

Attachments

• gk.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
Back