GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,372 comments
hey guys would this be possible to convert from png to svg even if its a no please let me know thanks
download.png

Last edited:
Hi guys, will be so grateful if someone can make these into SVGs for me. Much appreciated!

Attachments

• 5125171216290677784_1.png
    5125171216290677784_1.png
    5 KB · Views: 15
  • 7359462333280716304_1.png
    7359462333280716304_1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
Would REALLY appreciate if someone could help with this. Have been trying in Inkscape and SVGOMG but can't get it below 15kb. Not sure if I'm doing it properly and it's just been really complicated (for me). Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

I have this in pdf and can make a jpeg if that helps.

Attachments

• MILLC ver 2 omg.svg
    139.7 KB · Views: 15
Hello, can someone please convert this to .svg for me please? Thanks.

Attachments

• FTX-LogoNB.2C062017-F-02.png
    FTX-LogoNB.2C062017-F-02.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi Guys,

Looking for a couple of simple text SVG's.

1. First of al 'DNRT' as seen on all the windshield banners. Right now I do letter per letter, so 1 svg would make life so much easier. Pretty standard bold font.
SLK-Cup-23-6-18-Hunserug.jpg

2. Then I'd like to have '1 - BMU - 437' in a font similar to the one below. It's to create belgian license plates on my cars. Same here, I now have to do it character per character.
nummerplaat-belgie-officieel.jpg

3. Lastly I'd like to have the number 600 in some more variations. At the moment there's only 1 that i've found in the showcase but I'd like to have a couple more options. Can you create one like the one below and just 1 or 2 other ones in a fairly simple bold font?
600-number.jpg

That's all, these would shave 10-15 minutes out of my current livery creating time :)

Please could someone assist with the Maxima logo. I have the SVG, but when uploaded to my decals it looks fine. When used in the livery editor 3/4 of the M is missing.

Much appreciated.

Attachments

• Maxima Racing Oils Long.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi, I forgot about this logo I also needed to make my livery, could someone do it please

Attachments

• 89DCD7FC-DAA2-4160-94C0-284424D96534.png
    89DCD7FC-DAA2-4160-94C0-284424D96534.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 13
Does anyone has a decal or an image that combines the most important PlayStation franchises? I searched for it on google and couldn’t find it. Thanks

Last edited:
Would REALLY appreciate if someone could help with this. Have been trying in Inkscape and SVGOMG but can't get it below 15kb. Not sure if I'm doing it properly and it's just been really complicated (for me). Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

I have this in pdf and can make a jpeg if that helps.
Best i can do for you, hope it is ok ...

Attachments

• MILLC (1).svg
    10.6 KB · Views: 15
Please could someone assist with the Maxima logo. I have the SVG, but when uploaded to my decals it looks fine. When used in the livery editor 3/4 of the M is missing.

Much appreciated.
Try this. It wasn't all converted to paths.

Attachments

• Maxima Racing Oils Long.svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 17
Need some help please. Need the BR logo as SVG’s with no box around it
(First photo)

And the car logo made two ways..

Beautiful Run
Motorsports

Second one same logo but
Trashcans Racing (top line)(brand)
Motorsports (bottoms line) (inplace of running and performance)
Delete tag line.

11784326-60CC-4191-BDD0-88EDB064B361.jpeg

EA68DBD2-A20D-4A49-9BF4-97432AADC796.jpeg

Last edited:
Best i can do for you, hope it is ok ...
It's more than ok, it is perfect. This is the logo for the firm I founded and operated from 2004-11. Seeing it in the game as a pretend "sponsor" for a race car in this game is really blowing my mind right now. Very high sentimental value.

It is extremely kind of you to do this and I really can't thank you enough. (But THANK YOU!)

Last edited:
I don't want to break this one into several pieces. It's not worth it. Anyone want a crack at it? (make the size smaller)

I'll attach both svgomg and the "normal" one.

EDIT: the black background stripe was supposed to be deleted before I saved. I forgot. :D too lazy to fix. :lol:

Attachments

• Mini stripe (1).svg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Mini stripe.svg
    54.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I don't want to break this one into several pieces. It's not worth it. Anyone want a crack at it? (make the size smaller)

I'll attach both svgomg and the "normal" one.

EDIT: the black background stripe was supposed to be deleted before I saved. I forgot. :D too lazy to fix. :lol:
The cross over points of the X's have 2 nodes on each intersection, Thats 8 per X that could be deleted and I count 120+ X's, Thats allot of nodes!

Its going to be easier for you to just recreate it with a simplified X as your starting point rather then breaking apart and reattaching thousands of nodes.

The cross over points of the X's have 2 nodes on each intersection, Thats 8 per X that could be deleted and I count 120+ X's, Thats allot of nodes!

Its going to be easier for you to just recreate it with a simplified X as your starting point rather then breaking apart and reattaching thousands of nodes.
Crap. Thought that got fixed when I deleted the middle square of each..thing. :D apparently not.
Thanks for the headsup, will fix it whenever I have enough energy to do so. :lol:

Back