GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,362 comments
I have these svgs which upload fine, they display on the gran-turismo website fine.
But in game they're transparent.

Any idea on what might be wrong with them?

Attachments

• Grayfox_License_Plate_Fill.svg
    953 bytes · Views: 18
  • Grayfox_License_Plate_Full.svg
    987 bytes · Views: 16
  • Grayfox_License_Plate_Stroke.svg
    999 bytes · Views: 16
Is anyone able to make some SVGs from the Huy Fong Sriracha Sauce bottle? I have a bunch of them (not just traced straight from this image but here for reference) so probably easiest to message for details.

Screenshot_20220424-123603_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Krisduv,

I was getting a different error yesterday when trying to load up the files you made, but for some reason it is working fine today. Thanks for converting the files for me. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
It would be easier if you said which ones you need exactly, and then we'll see what's possible.
Yes.

@Nuschel01 🤣🤣🤣

Basically I need everything between and including "Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce" and "Huy Fong Foods, Inc.". Probably easiest as separate elements.

20220424_181621.jpg

I also need the "Tuong ot Sriracha" text in a straight line, not curved, and the chicken without any of the text...

Not asking for much, I know! 🤷‍♂️🤣

Last edited:
Yes.

@Nuschel01 🤣🤣🤣

Basically I need everything between and including "Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce" and "Huy Fong Foods, Inc.". Probably easiest as separate elements.

View attachment 1141935

I also need the "Tuong ot Sriracha" text in a straight line, not curved, and the chicken without any of the text...

I found them on a pdf, but they're too big. I'll do it tomorrow

Yes.

@Nuschel01 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1141935

There goes "Huy Fong Foods, Inc." and "Sriracha Hot" phrases.

Attachments

• srirachahotGT7.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 15
  • huyfongfoodsGT7.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 15
I was wondering if anyone would be able to turn my character into a SVG file so I can use this on some of my liveries like I do back in Forza, if you need to remove some details like the earrings or hair clips feel free

Attachments

• 196270_B2CyLDiD.png
    196270_B2CyLDiD.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 12
Hey there. Can you do my logo too please? Many thanks. I can’t seem to do it and have the color show up and it keeps saying incorrect browser? Any help is much appreciated.

Help, can you convert this image to svg? I really need for my main livery design. I already compress the PNG as much as possible.

Attachments

• Kanon-Haji-Sora-Mini.png
    Kanon-Haji-Sora-Mini.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 14
I was wondering if anyone would be able to turn my character into a SVG file so I can use this on some of my liveries like I do back in Forza, if you need to remove some details like the earrings or hair clips feel free

Help, can you convert this image to svg? I really need for my main livery design. I already compress the PNG as much as possible.
You both should read the first post of this thread.

can you guys help me out ? greatly appreciated 👍🏽

Attachments

• bape-astronout-530507.png.png
    bape-astronout-530507.png.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 15
  • a-bathing-ape-lookbook-530503.png.png
    a-bathing-ape-lookbook-530503.png.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
  • bape-and-sponge-bob-transparent-background-animated-gifs-photobucket-530506.png
    bape-and-sponge-bob-transparent-background-animated-gifs-photobucket-530506.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
You both should read the first post of this thread.
Well gee
I requested something like back on the GT Sport thread and it got done, also when directed to this thread it directed my to the last page of this thread not the first.
I reposted because I thought I was ignored like I commonly am, so excuse me for thinking otherwise

Attachments

• a-bathing-ape-lookbook-530503.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 17
  • bape-and-sponge-bob-transparent-background-animated-gifs-photobucket-530506.svg
    15 KB · Views: 17
  • bape-astronout-530507.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 18
Back