GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,348 comments
Hi again,

I've been trying hard not to ask for more and have bodge a few myself, but this one is doing my head in, if someone could do the business please it would be appreciated.

View attachment 1143065
I recognized the typeface (Helvetica Neue) and have a robust version of the font, so I was able to quickly typeset + match the exact weight (96 Black Italic, for anyone curious)

Attaching whole logo, just words, and just graphic separated.

Attachments

• divinol-logo-graphix (1).svg
    261 bytes · Views: 17
  • divinol-logo-words (1).svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 16
  • divinol-logo-full (1).svg
    4.8 KB · Views: 15
So I'm trying to recover a livery from my GTSport library. Thing is, there are some decals on that now unavailable because, well, the original uploader decided to delete his account (!?). Searching for them I could find only the regular PNGs listed by the GTSwiki search engine thing, and they are small and pretty low res.

I know this probably won't be easy to turn into SVGs, but if possible, I would appreciate it immensely. What matters for me is the curvature: colors are not important (nor is their size, making them bigger woudn't hurt, it at all possible).

Attachments

• band1.png
    band1.png
    745 bytes · Views: 10
  • curve1.png
    curve1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
  • curves2.png
    curves2.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 10
Would these be good enough source material to make the Works decals?

If possible, the stripe, the RSR Works Logo and Twin Cam Turbo in the outline style would be amazing, please.

9572140A30211202W00121.jpg
9572140A30211202W00120.jpg

So I'm trying to recover a livery from my GTSport library. Thing is, there are some decals on that now unavailable because, well, the original uploader decided to delete his account (!?). Searching for them I could find only the regular PNGs listed by the GTSwiki search engine thing, and they are small and pretty low res.

I know this probably won't be easy to turn into SVGs, but if possible, I would appreciate it immensely. What matters for me is the curvature: colors are not important (nor is their size, making them bigger woudn't hurt, it at all possible).
Not sure about the result...

Attachments

• stripe a.svg
    1 KB · Views: 17
  • stripe b.svg
    795 bytes · Views: 16
  • stripe c.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 16
Hello Legends! Been a bit since I was last here, but that's because everything went perfectly! It's only a couple, I have even been searching to see if someone maybe DL'd them before I asked just like always.

1651022025709.png

1651022060619.png

1651022188670.png

*PS Thx Legends! Especially Seebsma & Krisduv. To those who help I'll continue to give credit!

Attachments

• 1651022188670.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 1651022060619.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 1651022025709.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi I have been trying to convert this to svg but I cant get the file size small enough without losing almost all definition resulting in an image that looks like it has melted! 🤪
Anyone out there who can do it?
Is anyone willing or able to tackle this or is it just too much to get the file size down without losing all the details?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416_022533 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20220416_022533 (1).jpg
    4 KB · Views: 17
FB_IMG_1651065484944.jpg
Been scouting gt3 series and found a few id love .... bird feather on the front of this gtr livery.

Church_White_500x.png

Caffeine Machine Logo - Horiz - Blue - R.png

Found one logo / label i can't for the life of me find but think looks ace on this livery

Attachments

• bf-logo (1).png
    bf-logo (1).png
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Church_White_500x.png
    Church_White_500x.png
    7 KB · Views: 16
  • Caffeine Machine Logo - Horiz - Blue - R.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 14
If someone could please turn this into an SVG, I would really appreciate it. I spent a lot of time on GIMP trying to clean it up as nice as possible so I could save it as a PNG file.

I want to update my 2004 Mini Cooper S MC40 livery I uploaded to be more faithful to the real car.

Attachments

• MC40 Decal.png
    MC40 Decal.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
If someone could please turn this into an SVG, I would really appreciate it. I spent a lot of time on GIMP trying to clean it up as nice as possible so I could save it as a PNG file.

I want to update my 2004 Mini Cooper S MC40 livery I uploaded to be more faithful to the real car.

Attachments

• mini montecarlo 1964 2.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 19
I didn't use filters in Photoshop. Can't remember what font I used. Unfortunately I do not have the original PSD file any more. It got lost when I got a new laptop. Sadly, not every file made it.
Do you have the picture before you put the filters on it

Would someone be able to assist please in the attached svg file. I'm struggling with a gradient issue and have read through and saved my file in inkscape (as an optimised svg) according to here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-separate-thread.361630/page-24#post-12204736 to no avail. File size also seems very low, 4kb as opposed to a plain svg of 11kb. Thank you in anticipation.
I don't use Inkscape so can't help you with how it works exactly. But here's the svg fixed.

Attachments

• Ammunation Target.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Would someone be able to assist please in the attached svg file. I'm struggling with a gradient issue and have read through and saved my file in inkscape (as an optimised svg) according to here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-separate-thread.361630/page-24#post-12204736 to no avail. File size also seems very low, 4kb as opposed to a plain svg of 11kb. Thank you in anticipation.
Tree'd. I found that your gradients have many transform tags and all the objects were linked to the same gradient, which may cause conflicts in the decal uploader.

Attachments

• Ammunation Target.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I don't use Inkscape so can't help you with how it works exactly. But here's the svg fixed.
Huge thanks to you both. So did you merge both sections of text into one and re-apply the gradient? Interesting that you both brought the U forward over the target, I tweaked it back below. Again, appreciate the help, thank you.

Huge thanks to you both. So did you merge both sections of text into one and re-apply the gradient? Interesting that you both brought the U forward over the target, I tweaked it back below. Again, appreciate the help, thank you.
Yep sorry I didn't see the U was below.
I merge all the letters so there's only one gradient on one object, rather than one gradient for each letter.
So it was either everything above or everything below.
If I had paid attention I would have made two objects (ammu & nation), or only one but cutting the part of the U supposed to be behind the target..

Yep sorry I didn't see the U was below.
I merge all the letters so there's only one gradient on one object, rather than one gradient for each letter.
So it was either everything above or everything below.
If I had paid attention I would have made two objects (ammu & nation), or only one but cutting the part of the U supposed to be behind the target..
No need to apologise, I wasn't criticising. Thanks again. I duplicated the red circle and halved it to move it, leaving the text alone.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with these?

(Side note: The "100" decal should only have the "1" and if its possible, i would like an additional version of the decal where the number is using the same red seen in the "uni" text from the "01Kunimitsu" decal)

@krisduv apologies for the mention but is it possible to help with these ones? I asked Seebsma a while ago but unfortunately he hasnt been too active in the site as of late :(

Can anyone help me out with these?

(Side note: The "100" decal should only have the "1" and if its possible, i would like an additional version of the decal where the number is using the same red seen in the "uni" text from the "01Kunimitsu" decal)
Apologies for the late response. Finally found this actual font of Super GT though.

Attachments

• 01kunimitsuGT7.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 100supergtGT7.svg
    939 bytes · Views: 18
  • 100supergtredGT7.svg
    939 bytes · Views: 18
Apologies for the late response. Finally found this actual font of Super GT though.

Thank you! As for these two decals, is it possible to remove the two zeros from them and just have the "1" number individually?
1651121194413.png

Last edited:
Thank you! As for these two decals, is it possible to remove the two zeros from them and just have the "1" number individually?
View attachment 1143686
Sure.

Haven't noticed that either in the original decal. My bad. Glad you managed to solve it.

Attachments

• 1supergtredGT7.svg
    505 bytes · Views: 14
  • 1supergtGT7.svg
    1 KB · Views: 18
Church_White_500x.png

Any help with caffeine machine mucho appreciation.
Very surprised there not on there already but had a good search .
Not sure if caffeine and machine mite just be more of a UK thing hmmm

Anybody think they can do this? I've tried a few times but I'm not good enough to get the size down to 15kb.

I don't want the black background please. Thanks.

Attachments

• teamkarting.jpg
    teamkarting.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
Back on GTSport I did a livery incorporating the attatched request. When it was transferred to GT7, it came without the attatched request. I have looked in the decal section of showcase for the attatched request but can't find it anywhere!

So anyway, the logo I am requesting is attatched...
download.png

By the way, if you (that is, whoever SVG's this) could make the white areas clear, that would be much appreciated! Oh, except for the word "Coffee"! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Friends, can someone make this images into decals, please ?
Rally dos Sertoes is a very important competiton here, and this year, it is even bigger than Dakar, in lenght.
And, this year, will be passing in my city too.
thanks a lot

Attachments

• bandeirola_Sertoes_30-anos.png
    bandeirola_Sertoes_30-anos.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Sertoes_30-anos-_branco-PNG.png
    Sertoes_30-anos-_branco-PNG.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Sertoes_30-anos-_laranja-PNG.png
    Sertoes_30-anos-_laranja-PNG.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 13

Latest Posts