GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,372 comments
Seems like your text wasn't converted to paths (it actually was, dunno why there was text info in the code tho) and something is wrong with the flag as well. I'll fix it, give me a few minutes.

EDIT: Try these
Hey @Nuschel01 , do you remember what you did to fix it? I might have found the same issue again lol. If you could point me to what was wrong, maybe I can learn to not repeat the same mistake, or at least fix it myself.

Hey @Nuschel01 , do you remember what you did to fix it?
Not really, but I just downloaded the file again and checked.
This is how it opened to me in Illustrator CS2:
1650322167595.png
As you can see, the flag is missing and there is some weird grouping going on in the layers (2nd window from below on the right). Also the graphic itself doesn't have a correct border; the _| around the sqaure should be where the decal has it's boundaries (more on that later). That at least for me always causes trouble with stuff either not showing up since it's "out of bounds" or very tiny and/or off center. This decal for example suffers of those problems, it's both too small and off center.
When selecting the bottom group there is nothing in it, so I dispose of it.
The flag is some kind of cut thing which either AI cannot process or which got broken while saving the file.
1650322445681.png
Reverting it just gives me a white rectangle. So what I did was I replaced it with a flag generated by the "Raise your Flag" font.
1650322543248.png
Converted that to paths, place it where the white square is, color it and remove the white sqare.
I then copied the whole thing into a new file and saved it as an SVG. Closing and re-opening it then also shows the correct boundaries.
1650322892712.png

I hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Not really, but I just downloaded the file again and checked.
This is how it opened to me in Illustrator CS2:
View attachment 1139528
As you can see, the flag is missing and there is some weird grouping going on in the layers (2nd window from below on the right). Also the graphic itself doesn't have a correct border; the _| around the sqaure should be where the decal has it's boundaries (more on that later). That at least for me always causes trouble with stuff either not showing up since it's "out of bounds" or very tiny and/or off center. This decal for example suffers of those problems, it's both too small and off center.
When selecting the bottom group there is nothing in it, so I dispose of it.
The flag is some kind of cut thing which either AI cannot process or which got broken while saving the file.
View attachment 1139533
Reverting it just gives me a white rectangle. So what I did was I replaced it with a flag generated by the "Raise your Flag" font.
View attachment 1139535
Converted that to paths, place it where the white square is, color it and remove the white sqare.
I then copied the whole thing into a new file and saved it as an SVG. Closing and re-opening it then also shows the correct boundaries.
View attachment 1139536

I hope that helps :)
Helped a lot! I was importing the flag in the wrong way. Helped me bring over the 787B livery, thanks a lot!

I would love some help with these as well Gents.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• My project (7).png
    My project (7).png
    9.7 KB · Views: 10
  • My project (6).png
    My project (6).png
    11.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi, I've been hoping someone would upload the Porsche Club of America Logo to GT7, and I am not good enough to get this converted to an svg correctly. Any help would be awesome. PCA_logo.png1650331092483.png

Please anyone can svg theses for me that would be amazing

Attachments

• 7422512734624842752_1.png
    7422512734624842752_1.png
    10 KB · Views: 12
  • 276-2761789_oly-logo-rgb-primary-gold-with-black-outline.jpg
    276-2761789_oly-logo-rgb-primary-gold-with-black-outline.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
  • kurt-cobain-can-dribbble-01_4x.png
    kurt-cobain-can-dribbble-01_4x.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I'm usually okay with uploading SVG files but I just can't get these two below the 15kb limit no matter how hard I try, I think I just lack the skill with adobe illustrator...

If anyone can help me with these I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Edit: that hood vent is on gt sport but it hasn't been reposted on GT7, so I know it's possible to do, I just don't know how. I believe CorelDRAW was used to create it....

Attachments

• hood vent.png
    hood vent.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
  • logo-lg.png
    logo-lg.png
    9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello Legends!!! I was wondering if one of ya'll could help me get these couple .svg'd right again Ya'll Rock! See ya at the carshows!

1650386356052.png

1650386589938.png

1650386663722.png

1650386719472.png

1650386763079.png

I try to do it online with a free app, but it doesn't work~ Can someone please help a brother out. All I need is my name. The alphabet from the editor looks very uneven. T.T I can look for the flag in the showcase. Much appreciated

L,WISE

Me again!

I forgot to ask for this one last time, if anyone could do it for me without the white background please. 👌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-190612~2.png
    Screenshot_20220419-190612~2.png
    4 KB · Views: 13

Attachments

• arp w 2.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
  • hms motorsport.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 14
  • sian7.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 14
  • arp b 2.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 15

Attachments

• ARP Black.svg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ARP White.svg
    19.5 KB · Views: 18
  • HMS Motorsport.svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 14
  • LWise.svg
    2 KB · Views: 14
  • wiseslee.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 12
Faster but missing a few
Thx much I truly appreciate it. It makes my head hurt trying to figure out how to .svg things. If you could get the "Hotline" one done that'd be cool, it's pretty rare as it's only on a couple RL racing cars, but it's Justin Pawlak's (Falken Drift Mustang) company. It's inreal to me ARP took this long to get, you ain't running those fasteners irl your engine may not be together very long when thrashed.

I try to do it online with a free app, but it doesn't work~ Can someone please help a brother out. All I need is my name. The alphabet from the editor looks very uneven. T.T I can look for the flag in the showcase. Much appreciated

L,WISE
Try this.

Hoping someone could assist me with the following, will greatly appreciate the help.

Here are 2 Maxima Logo's i need resized and separated.

Attachments

• Maxima Racing Oils.svg
    68.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi, I've been hoping someone would upload the Porsche Club of America Logo to GT7, and I am not good enough to get this converted to an svg correctly. Any help would be awesome. PCA_logo.pngView attachment 1139562
I just uploaded this yesterday for something else. Pulled mine out of the PCA magazine PDF so it should be pretty official.

Had to break into two layers:

Layer 1 (base): https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7...63-fae8c515c082/gallery/All/22236625099437210

Layer 2 (stars): https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7...63-fae8c515c082/gallery/All/22237164701298050

Lay 2 over top of 1 and you should have the whole thing.

Hoping someone could assist me with the following, will greatly appreciate the help.

Here are 2 Maxima Logo's i need resized and separated.

Attachments

• Maxima Racing Oils Vertical.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Maxima Racing Oils Horizontal.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
If someone can figure how to get these to stage where i could upload them i would be truly grateful i`m not bothered about the colors even if the flowers /pattern were just the lines that i could put colors behind

Attachments

• mod mat.png
    mod mat.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ModTop_Hemmings.jpg
    ModTop_Hemmings.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
  • mod-badge-close.jpg
    mod-badge-close.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
  • original modtop.jpg
    original modtop.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 10
I need some decals...
numberside.PNG
7b04fe36161d36614bd50aba425bcb7d_thumb.png
<-with this orange

numberhood.PNG

numberroof.PNG

Be Brides.PNG

names.PNG

Calsonicbent.PNG
<- without those little lines on the "a", "s" and "n"

I know they're a lot, but i'm getting rady for something that i really wanted to do for a long time.
Thnak you very much :cheers:

Attachments

• Calsonicbent.PNG
    Calsonicbent.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back