GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,128 comments
Hello

Could anybody please convert these 2 files to be used in GT7 ;)

Attachments

• Kennzeichen grün.jpg
    Kennzeichen grün.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Kennzeichen schwarz.jpg
    Kennzeichen schwarz.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
Hello! Is anyone able to split the Skullcandy logo into two files for me please? One of just the skull, one of the text? No need to have them in place (as in, easy to switch out in the same placement within the file).

Attachments

• 1c55dc8ebc575c2584d181ef8883225e_thumb.png
    1c55dc8ebc575c2584d181ef8883225e_thumb.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
Hello! Is anyone able to split the Skullcandy logo into two files for me please? One of just the skull, one of the text? No need to have them in place (as in, easy to switch out in the same placement within the file).

Attachments

• Skullcandy.svg
    718 bytes · Views: 1
  • Skullcandy Text.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
Requesting the Taiyo logo. I have the Tyco one to boot.
1718759384411.jpeg

EDIT: This chrome one too with or without "All Over the World"
Screenshot 2024-06-18 231821.png

Last edited:
Been a while since I've been in this thread. How's it going oh great ones of decal creation? Wondering if someone has seen a peel map (looked a good bit but couldn't find one)? If not, anyone care to take a shot at this one? I know the image has grey lines, but wouldn't matter to me if it was all one color. How much more difficult to make it a mask?
1718823163429.png

Last edited:
Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help, was hoping to get the attached jpg converted to an acceptable svg file for Gran Turismo 7. I've been trying this afternoon but really struggling to get it to A: Look decent and B: Be anywhere near 15kb!

Any assistance would really be appreciated.

Attachments

• Abbeyfields.JPG
    Abbeyfields.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Does anyone with an auto trace tool have time to do this for me? I do not need it reduced, I just need the assets to do the emp 911 from LeMans. I am learning Affinity Designer, as vectornator is no more. My auto tracer is gone and i would prefer not to pay $5 for one convert on vector.io. Thanks in advance.
IMG_2032.jpeg

Does anyone with an auto trace tool have time to do this for me? I do not need it reduced, I just need the assets to do the emp 911 from LeMans. I am learning Affinity Designer, as vectornator is no more. My auto tracer is gone and i would prefer not to pay $5 for one convert on vector.io. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 1366727
Not sure I got what you need, "not reduced" meaning not <15kb? This is 47.4

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 13-00-34 SVGOMG - SVGO's Missing GUI.png

Attachments

• 47k.svg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
Need the dark shadow image with no background if possible for both. Will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 6
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 4
Has anyone come across this front end that a lot of users are putting on the 911 rsr to look like the recent year models? I am not finding it on showcase, and I tied to draw it but I am not skilled enough. I am talking about the carbon area. Thanks.
IMG_2035.png

Hey y'all. I was wondering if someone could help me with this. My dad was a race car driver at the local track for years until he had to retire (for being too old lol) I wanna make a livery replica of his car and let him race it in VR but I'm not really technical enough to put his number into the game. I have attached it here. I was told this place is the absolute best community for stuff like this so I thought I would give it a shot.

Attachments

• 1000004706-removebg-preview.png
    1000004706-removebg-preview.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey y'all. I was wondering if someone could help me with this. My dad was a race car driver at the local track for years until he had to retire (for being too old lol) I wanna make a livery replica of his car and let him race it in VR but I'm not really technical enough to put his number into the game. I have attached it here. I was told this place is the absolute best community for stuff like this so I thought I would give it a shot.

Attachments

• 51.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2

Latest Posts

Back