GTA 2013 Advanced Leaderboards

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 27 comments
France
Paris
Milouse
Milouse
I guess i won't surprise leaderboards addicts here, but i've just setup Advanced Leaderboards for the GT Academy 2013.

GTA 2013 Advanced Leaderboards

These are considered as Live LB, which means filters available on closed events aren't active.

Obviously, there are not many times posted right now, but that will change very soon as the "game" is being download by thousands of players.

I'll look to see if i can add more stats or features once my download will be complete (it started quite fast but stalled at 525 MB... fortunately, pausing then resuming unlocked it).

Edit: Here are Leaderboards for Qualif Event for each country:

Belgium & Luxembourg
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Holland
Hong Kong
Hungary
Indonesia
Italy
Japan
Korea
Malaysia
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Singapore
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
Thailand
United Kingdom
United States
and Others for non-participating countries.

Last edited:
Is there any way to sort the "others" by country? We can't sort the official leader boards by our country.

Just the filter I was looking for, and that I hope will provide the motivation necessary to push efforts a little further.
Thank You Milouse!

Nice one. Is there a quick way to find out how many people have submitted a time on a particular leaderboard?

No Smashguy, blackjack specified "for a particular leaderboard", not the overall number of players for GT Academy.
I'm currently working on a solution on the Advanced Leaderboards to ease the number of players estimation.

No, but ABS 1 and everything off are very common settings, so browsing a few pages to find Pad and Stick first entries is doable (will find all non-wheel controllers, not just DS3).

Nice one. Is there a quick way to find out how many people have submitted a time on a particular leaderboard?

I've added this information at the top of the selected board.
Note that the update of the count is made either when someone go at the last known end of the board, or every 4 hours at most. (unlike the records who are updated with no delay compared to official boards, i.e. around 15mn compared to game)

Can this be a sticky?

No one post here, but it's great to have a thread where you fast can see all leaderboards.
It's frustrating to look for this thread everytime I want to have a look..

Just asking. :)

Can this be a sticky?

No one post here, but it's great to have a thread where you fast can see all leaderboards.
It's frustrating to look for this thread everytime I want to have a look..

Just asking. :)

agreed, at least until the competition is over.

Is there an option to check the 2013 GTA leaderbord for any specific country? In my case I'm interested for Slovenia. We belong in the ''others'' category.

Is there an option to check the 2013 GTA leaderbord for any specific country? In my case I'm interested for Slovenia. We belong in the ''others'' category.

I don't think so.
It seems like the only countries you can sort by are the ones in the drop down menu, and all other drivers end up the "others" category..

Stickied.

Very useful thread for each GT:A region 👍

Jerome

Back