GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Dan
Wow. I’m looking at all of these cars and thinking “How on Earth did Rockstar avoid any copyright/trademark issues?” Some of them are barely distinguishable from the real life cars. :eek:

What is protected in this case (for video games) is brand and model names, logos and in some cases certain design features (such as the BMW kidney grille - which is why the Ubermacht cars does not have them). Generic car design is not protected.

What is protected in this case (for video games) is brand and model names, logos and in some cases certain design features (such as the BMW kidney grille - which is why the Ubermacht cars does not have them). Generic car design is not protected.

Huh, TIL. Thanks for letting me know. I honestly had no idea about that.

Even without a wing, it has a lot more grip than the regular comet.

5hiZ9o3pIEiYqDyN9ZtlZQ_0_0_small.jpg

OJQ9UK0o5UaHozRpdKJmFQ_0_0_small.jpg

The entire rear-end is shaped weirdly now that I look at it more. The Retro Custom is better in that regard, but like you mentioned, the irremovable wing just messes with the shape too much.

Last edited:
I was going to respray my Exemplar to show this color and note that I think it looks much better on the Carbonizzare that I don't have. Then I thought: "Why don't I have a Carbonizzare?"

So here's one with the aforementioned Bison Brown with Salmon Pink pearl on a Carbonizzare. I think it highlights the car's lines nicely and compliments the interior color.

0_0.jpg

It's worth noting I exploited the pearl paint bug to use a Classic base. The color doesn't change a great deal but I wanted to minimize the sparkle.

@leeislee

Dan
This got me thinking: Are there any vehicles larger than the Sandking XL that can fit inside garages?
The Insurgent is the only thing I can think of, but I'm not even sure it's bigger.

Dan
This got me thinking: Are there any vehicles larger than the Sandking XL that can fit inside garages?
The Guardian seems larger due to its industrial looks but actually has the same size as the SK.

Back