GTMSA Announces SuperGT Season 7 Signup

• Thread starter ABud
  • 91 comments
Not done one for a while, they become too reliant on everyone racing (which often doesn't happen) and I don't think that many people miss it. However, if there's enough interest it could make it's way back in next year, if GT4 racing still happens!

And i've changed my mind again, back to the MR-S!!

Last edited:
Final entry, only doing GT300:

GTP username: LancerEvo7GSR
Car Class: GT300
Car Number: 81
Car Choice: Toyota Wedssport Celica '03

I would like to sign-up if possible,
GTP username:financeranger
Car Class GT500
Car Number :8
Car Choice:Mazda Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

I have raced events online (GT5P) and offline with GT4 & TT through gamespot, but this is my first here at GT planet. I am just following a few friends here (Viperinthegrass, Nemesis-lion, and Han-the-dragon)

So the next event is the first race right? I will try to find the pre-season race thread and post/PM a time for trial mountain.

I would like to sign-up if possible,
GTP username:financeranger
Car Class GT500
Car Number :8
Car Choice:Mazda Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

I have raced events online (GT5P) and offline with GT4 & TT through gamespot, but this is my first here at GT planet. I am just following a few friends here (Viperinthegrass, Nemesis-lion, and Han-the-dragon)

So the next event is the first race right? I will try to find the pre-season race thread and post/PM a time for trial mountain.

G'Day FR ! Welcome aboard, good to see you are getting back into some GT action.
The first round is the next event, correct.
Trial mountain was just a warmup / pre season I guess.
I see you chose for GT500 class, the Mobil 1 NSX as well, I have not tried any of the others so I do not really know how it compares but I like it anyway.
For the GT300 class I picked the Cusco Subaru, which I suspect is the gimboid of the pack but I thought it would be good for a bit of variety for the field.
Good luck and happy Racing.

Regards,

viperin aka vitg

For the GT300 class I picked the Cusco Subaru, which I suspect is the gimboid of the pack but I thought it would be good for a bit of variety for the field.

Doesn't bode well for me either in the GT500 class then. I'm all alone in the au Cerumo I think. :scared:

From "urban dictionary"

gimboid
Insult that was made relatively popular in England through it's use in the TV comedy series Red Dwarf. Essentially means a fool.

GTP username: Snowboard_Kid
Car Class: GT300 (Just starting out)
Car Number: 82
Car Choice: Subaru CUSCO ADVAN Impreza '03

in.sa@ne, I'll be behind you. Lol. (I'll try this.) :D

I'll race too.

GTP Name: ICallShotgun (never could figure out why we asked this)
Class: GT500
Car Number: 26 (Orange one)
Car: Mazda RX7 LM

Class: GT300
Car Number: 43 (Special dispensation requested)
Car: ASL Arta Garaiya

Welcome back, and welcome to the series. Boy is this gonna be one competitive year!

:cheers:

east's going to be very hard to beat in GT500 unless he does something like miss a couple races.

I'm going for the GT300 crown. Hard. I want my title.

east's going to be very hard to beat in GT500 unless he does something like miss a couple races.

That is probably not gonna happen. We were all wishing that in the last GTPLMS. :scared:

Then you've got your work cut out for you. Wish I had something to say about it. But unfortunately I'll be playing catch up :grumpy:

GTP username: Speedemon08
Car Class: GT500
Car Number: 39
Car Choice: Honda Takata Dome NSX '03

Cant wait to race

Aye, it's going to be tough. I want to win back to back GT300s, Austin343 smashed everyone around preseason and there's plenty of others too who could win it 👍

I've only ever beaten east once, but you never know!:dunce:

Speedemon08, you're in. Make your way over to the sprint race thread and get started.

Time to make it official. :)
GTP username: CAMikaze
Car Number: 94
Car Choice: ASL ARTA Garaiya '03

GTP username: CAMikaze
Car Number: 38
Car Choice: Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01

Just decided to enter GT300 as well
GTP Username: TheStig13
Car Number: 59
Car Choice: RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '04

Entry confirmed, but changed my GT500 entry, wanna try a Honda for it.

GTP Username: C-ZETA
Car Number: 47
Car Choice: Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01

GTP Username: C-ZETA
Car Number: 60
Car Choice: Honda S2000 LM Race Car '01

What the hell. I deciding to enter GT300

GTP username: Speedemon08
Car Number: 51
Car Choice: ASL ARTA Garaiya '03 321Bhp 1091kg

Sign me up!
Gtp Username:mazdaman
Gt Class:gt300
Car Number:91
Car Choice: RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '04

Last edited:
That numbers already gone, check through the first post and then pick another one!

Andy

Welcome to the series, i'll add you to the entry list for this rounds race. Unfortuantely there is a 20 sec penalty for non-qualifying that will apply tho.

Hope you enjoy the series,

Andy

Back