Engines:
4.8L V6
Power: 172 hp
Torque: 275 lb-ft.
Weight: 2268 kg
Transmission: 3-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Mid engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: Coachbuild
Additional Info: "Taillights come from a mid-1960's Ford Thunderbird, the first rendition of the Wienermobile was made in 1936 and the current one is based from a MINI Cooper chassis. The fleet all have personalized license plates, which include "YUMMY, OUR DOG, BIG BUN, LIL LINK, OH I WISH, WEENR, WNR MBLE, BOLOGNA, RELSHME, OSCRMYR & IWSHIWR""​
rbsiq0r728jjhndbyegf.jpg

db4d381dcc0d7a55007762c0f8a53e06-orig

weinermobile6v-thumb-576x432.jpg

This Jahgee... You gotta love the bravery of a man, to put this in a cool wall.

Well, it is iconic, that's for sure, but I'm not sure if I could live with all the wiener jokes. Or the fact that I'd be driving a "Wienermobile", much less with a new Mini Cooper chassis. Oscar Meyer may create great sausages (I haven't eaten them to say for sure if they are good or not), but cars? Hmm...

I'm afraid it's uncool. I'll spare it from a SU because at least it's an original way to promote your products. It could be worse... :lol:

Last edited:
But guys... It's such an iconic car thing... It's a hot dog on wheels! How unique is that? I mean, hey, I know I definitely am quite singled out in thinking its SZ, but, it's pretty darn cool. Thunderbird taillights? That's cool. Maybe the V6 isn't too cool, but still. It's quite unique.

But guys... It's such an iconic car thing... It's a hot dog on wheels! How unique is that? I mean, hey, I know I definitely am quite singled out in thinking its SZ, but, it's pretty darn cool. Thunderbird taillights? That's cool. Maybe the V6 isn't too cool, but still. It's quite unique.
And how would you explain to your freinds what you drive?

Creative, iconic and instantly recognizable way to advertise a product. Although I can see how some don't relish that this vehicle really cuts the mustard.

Plus it is the Wienermobile!

Sub Zeroest of Sub Zeroes.

Seriously uncool because it's a wiener larger than an average sized student-box. But at least, it's good at compensating the size of small wieners.

Back