GTP Cool Wall: 1969 Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

1969 Oscar Mayer Weinermobile

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the whimsy of vehicles like this, and the world is a better place for their existence. The Outspan orange car based on a shortened floorpan Mini was another example:

13320675328_DISPLAY.jpg

But ultimately, you're driving around in a car that looks a bit like a penis. It's one thing driving a car that makes you look like you have a tiny wang, it's quite another to drive a car that looks like a wang itself. SU.

Well, it is iconic, that's for sure, but I'm not sure if I could live with all the wiener jokes. Or the fact that I'd be driving a "Wienermobile", much less with a new Mini Cooper chassis.

Out of curiosity, what don't you like about the chassis of a modern Mini? In my limited experience behind the wheel of one, I found it to be a fantastic little car to romp around in.

I love the whimsy of vehicles like this, and the world is a better place for their existence. The Outspan orange car based on a shortened floorpan Mini was another example:

13320675328_DISPLAY.jpg

But ultimately, you're driving around in a car that looks a bit like a penis. It's one thing driving a car that makes you look like you have a tiny wang, it's quite another to drive a car that looks like a wang itself. SU.

I always preferred the Cadbury's Creme Egg car.

408588948_bc873a8cf3.jpg

Out of curiosity, what don't you like about the chassis of a modern Mini? In my limited experience behind the wheel of one, I found it to be a fantastic little car to romp around in.

Not that I have any problem with new Minis (quite the contrary actually, I like them), it's just the fact that people who know that will probably point out "Oh hey, nice German sausage. Does the Mini chassis come as standard?". You know, the same sort of people who would pelt you with wiener jokes if they saw you driving one of these things...

Im just going to give this one a "Meh".

Sure its iconic and all, but its a hot dog on wheels. I dont want to drive a hot dog on wheels.

Latest Posts

Back