GTP Cool Wall: 1969 Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

1969 Oscar Mayer Weinermobile

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could not bear to drive a car called a "Wienermobile" Seriously uncool

That's the point. The people who can bear to drive this car are the people with nothing to lose or those who couldn't care less what other people think about them. What I'm effectively trying to say is that this should be a Bond car.

That's the point. The people who can bear to drive this car are the people with nothing to lose or those who couldn't care less what other people think about them. What I'm effectively trying to say is that this should be a Bond car.
Because this is REAL inconspicuous when trying to blend in!

Because this is REAL inconspicuous when trying to blend in!

Okay, but consider this. If you were trying to find James Bond, and you came across two cars at an intersection - the Wienermobile and a black BMW or something - which one would you expect him to be in? That's the trick - it's so conspicuous that nobody would bother thinking about it.

Also, the sausage would be a great place to store gadgets.

Okay, but consider this. If you were trying to find James Bond, and you came across two cars at an intersection - the Wienermobile and a black BMW or something - which one would you expect him to be in? That's the trick - it's so conspicuous that nobody would bother thinking about it.

Also, the sausage would be a great place to store gadgets.
You would notice a guy in a tux driving a hot dog over a guy in a tux in a black BMW

big.jpg

giphy.gif

At least it isn't the bloody Nurburgring.

"I Stuffed my Weiner down the Corkscrew" would make for an amazing story at the pub...

Back