GTP Cool Wall: 2011+ Volkswagen up!

2011+ Volkswagen up!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Sub-Zero for me even though I hate everything VAG. Small, practical, lightweight, reasonably fast. I like that. It's a fighter against the terribly stupid and mediocre trend of model bloat, and that alone is awesome!

If it was just an unassuming city car with a normal name, I'd probably give it Meh, but it strikes me as the vehicular embodiment of a hipster. Uncool.

It would have gotten points if it was rear-engined like the concept.

I voted seriously uncool, but i didn't see that. SUB ZERO!

What the...?

IF PD ad the VW up GT in the game, GERMAN TROLL CAR after I get my paws on it.

The car does not come in pink in real life.

It comes in.

White
Red
Silver
Dark silver
Dark Blue
Black

It's a VW and certainly not the worst looking little car I've seen as It doesn't have over the top body lines and curves going every which way.... so it get a solid MEH !

It's a VW and certainly not the worst looking little car I've seen as It doesn't have over the top body lines and curves going every which way.... so it get a solid MEH !

Yep. It's just a box. I'm sure that short nose is great for forward visibility, but it makes it look even worse than the Scion xB, or its own derivatives.

And what's anything more than Seriously Uncool about that?

If+you+hate+ponies+so+much+why+are+you+devoting+_256d2ba362f98785646a61efd045a9cf.jpg

Yep. It's just a box. I'm sure that short nose is great for forward visibility, but it makes it look even worse than the Scion xB, or its own derivatives.

And what's anything more than Seriously Uncool about that?

Are you saying that the Up is worse looking than the xB? With the xB being THE worst looking car ever made? Even worse than the Pontiac Aztec, Morris Ital, Nissan Juke etc?

free-sight-test-at-specsavers.jpg

The front and sides aren't terrible (not spectacular either, IMO), but I don't like the tailgate; I'm not exactly a fan of all-glass ones.
I say a (high) 'Meh'.

I wouldn't mind the 110-horsepower version. Still don't particularly like the styling though. Very mild uncool.

Anyone that has used any "troll car" in GT6(i know real life is not the same as GT6 but same kind of rules) should tell you small and light can be fun.

It gets a solid Meh from me on account of it being watered down significantly after VW hyped the concept so much. Also, the Lupo GTI is still way cooler.

Back