GTP Cool Wall: 2017- Suzuki Swift Sport

2017- Suzuki Swift Sport

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A simple, yet cute little hot hatch. Definitely an improvement over the previous generation. The Swift has always had character that was missing from many other hatches. Cool.

I love hot hatches like these, they're so cute!
They are super cool for me but they aren't that cool for the majority of people here, so it's a low cool for me.

What the Sport loses in naturally aspirated, affordable thrills, it gains in aesthetic appeal, class and arguable more desirability overall. Still a solid cool in my books!

One person thought this adorkable thing is uncool. Shun them pls.

Anyway, initially thought "meh", now I like it. Wish that Suzkui's car business in 'Murrica didn't disappear, this could've been a fun little something to put about in.

One person thought this adorkable thing is uncool. Shun them pls.

Anyway, initially thought "meh", now I like it. Wish that Suzkui's car business in 'Murrica didn't disappear, this could've been a fun little something to put about in.
Sadly, it wouldn't have stood a chance here in 'Murica. 'Murica doesn't like fun 'lil hatches.

I think it's cool but only barely, since it's a hundred miles better than the flimsy Mirage hatchback.

I cant bring myself to drive one, because after the ZC32S it hasn't got the special, bespoke engine. However, simply worrying about the engine makes the older model uncool by default.

This one for me is a meh.

Suzuki can always be depended on to bring the super lightweight warm hatch A-game. It's only 55kg more than the old and similarly fun and throwable Swift GTI and has a punchy little motor under the bonnet for good measure.

Sub-Zero

Back