Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,609 comments
@HenrySwanson: "[blank] is good and correct because it's on Twitter."

Twitter:

bafkreigjk6ptlsk5tneollulbmo4qmycqsackpbu2u7s4nethkhr6o53di.jpg

Captain America is about fighting the Nazis.
1729804736948.png

In the seventies he even brought down Richard Nixon by exposing him as the leader of the evil Committee to Regain America's Principles. I guess his co-creator Joe Simon was right when he said we need him more than ever today.
I guess instead of a red face they went with an orange one.
They replaced the Red Skull with the Orange Numbskull.

Last edited:
jessekelly.jpg

So obviously this is ahistorical, and likely provocatively so, but it's got me thinking. The bitch is probably referring to the presidency as that position of power, but Obama took his seat in the Illinois State Senate at the beginning of 1997. I don't imagine any of Obama's supposed "stoking those flames" are is to blame, rather deep-seated bigotry which has never really been absent is the likely motivation, but that's actually more than a year before the most heinous act of racial violence that I can recall during my lifetime, whereby white supremacists in Jasper, TX, north of Houston, beat James Byrd Jr. unconscious and chained him to the back of a pickup and dragged him past the point at which he was deceased and decapitated, finally leaving his body in the street in front of a church with a predominantly black congregation. The crime was so heinous that it prompted the Texas legislature to pass its first hate crimes statute, one named for the victim, despite opposition by then-governor George W. Bush; it would be signed by Bush's successor Rick Perry.

Last edited:
jessekelly.jpg

So obviously this is ahistorical, and likely provocatively so, but it's got me thinking. The bitch is probably referring to the presidency as that position of power, but Obama took his seat in the Illinois State Senate at the beginning of 1997. I don't imagine any of Obama's supposed "stoking those flames" are to blame, rather deep-seated bigotry which has never really been absent is the likely motivation, but that's actually more than a year before the most heinous act of racial violence that I can recall during my lifetime, whereby white supremacists in Jasper, TX, north of Houston, beat James Byrd Jr. unconscious and chained him to the back of a pickup and dragged him past the point at which he was deceased and decapitated, finally leaving his body in the street in front of a church with a predominantly black congregation. The crime was so heinous that it prompted the Texas legislature to pass its first hate crimes statute, one named for the victim, despite opposition by then-governor George W. Bush; it would be signed by Bush's successor Rick Perry.

What's with the communism non-sequitur?

It's true that racial tensions seem to have become more widely acknowledged and spoken since Obama became president. It seems that a black man being president, and a successful one at that, drove racists absolutely bonkers. So much so that they have started saying insane racist nonsense more and more ever since. Communism has nothing to do with it. Racists are pissed about Obama and are still moaning about it.

Last edited:
What's with the communism non-sequitur?

It's true that racial tensions seem to have become more widely acknowledged and spoken since Obama became president. It seems that a black man being president, and a successful one at that, drove racists absolutely bonkers. So much so that they have started saying insane racist nonsense more and more ever since. Communism has nothing to do with it. Racists are pissed about Obama and are still moaning about it.
I got nothin'.

Back