GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
Thank you so much for sharing this info! Can't wait!
Looks like you can't use the same paint more than once though. Major dissapointment.

how about exporting the replay to a file and making it available so we can check it out?

you don't have the track, so that would do you zero good.
the replays aren't a video file they use the content of your game to render the replay.

Thank you Amar,
Any chance you could post cockpit pictures/videos of the new cars? In particular the RM RX-7?

Do you have to purchase the new cars from GT Auto, or are a automatically added to your garage?

you don't have the track, so that would do you zero good.
the replays aren't a video file they use the content of your game to render the replay.

Read the original post: it says all DLC is already in Spec 2 update. You're just unlocking them with the code from PSN.

Awesome video, can't wait too get home and watch it on a better screen. Thanks amar.👍

Read the original post: it says all DLC is already in Spec 2 update. You're just unlocking them with the code from PSN.

I'm still 99% sure that the assets aren't available to the game until you unlock them. but that does explain why the patch was so enormous for 1 car and some menu items.

@ Amar:
Any word on car Specs?(Power/weight)
We are waiting on the DLC to start our 3rd season of the GTPFIA World Cup and knowing the specs for the RX-7 and GT-R would help us a great deal!

409 viewers and climbing!

And amar isn't in, so most likely he's busy doing "research." ;) I hope he remembers to take lots of notes, because he's going to have a LOT of questions to answer.

I'm still 99% sure that the assets aren't available to the game until you unlock them. but that does explain why the patch was so enormous for 1 car and some menu items.

well, the new Karts are available in Arcade mode but not in GT Mode, so I guess it's worth a shot.

Thanks Amar for the writeup. Awesome stuff. You win with the first official GT5 Stig photo on GTPlanet :dopey:
GTSurgeons.com for GTPlanet.net proudly presents

GTP World Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack Hands-On
> Stig is here...

Great review Amar, thank you for sharing but...

Here is my first lap on Spa Francorchamps with Ferrari F10. Notice I barely run the track in order to make this preview

That was your first lap?! I doubt I will keep it on the track going half as fast on my first lap.

Hmmm... what car can I use and keep it on the track for the first lap... Kubelwagen!

Whats the point of new tracks with no new events championships? Seasonals dont cut it, they are mundane, lack imagination and are the same pass the pylons from behind. GT needs real races....

No new a-spec content no buy.

never heard of a game that releases new tracks but no new events, Shift, Forza, insert game here all had new events to race with new tracks... What is wrong with PD's decision makers?

SP will always be a major bread and butter of any major racing game and for good reason. GT5 fails in this area and needs to add more events, championships, manufacturer events, different laps, etc... most of the cars are not even used in game. Seasonals don't cut it.

Where are the different modes, even EA had rivals mode in Shift, Gt races are so boring, time for PD to step up. Even older gt games had qualifying, better events.

Last edited:
Oh, go complain somewhere else -this is a view of things to come - an early, preview.

edit -ah i see - 5 posts, all complaints. bye bye troll boy

Not a troll, I want PD to get with the times....... I miss GT being great. Not all my posts have been complaints.... Nice try.

Yeah my early preview is releasing a new track with no new content to race it is terrible.......

I'm sure that PD will give us some seasonal event to race in it and you can use the online mode too!Our GTClub-Italia has already organized an event to celebrate Spa in GT5:)

Back