GTP FIA GT3 Series

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 68 comments
For people who want to practice shoot a FR to RSM-Gutch, and we will do some lapping.

GTP Name: Freddude
PSN ID: MCR-Fr3DDy
Car: 458 Italia
Team colour: secret purple

I'm interested in this, so I might sign up. I'm just not sure about what I have to choose as the team color? Any color I want?

I'm interested in this, so I might sign up. I'm just not sure about what I have to choose as the team color? Any color I want?

Yes..

Update:

I am reworking all the GT3 Cars adding Front Downforce.

OK then;

GTP Name: GTracer98
PSN ID: Driverman447
Car: McLaren MP4 GT3
Color: simply Black :D

TheKitten
Yes..

Update:

I am reworking all the GT3 Cars adding Front Downforce.

Hey gittin, i saw there was a V12 Vantage GT3 may i build it? if yes you may have to give a Aero value range and grip multiplyer value (in percentage such as 115%)

Hey gittin, i saw there was a V12 Vantage GT3 may i build it? if yes you may have to give a Aero value range and grip multiplyer value (in percentage such as 115%)

Grip multiplier is (95%-110%) And yes you may.

my 458 is at 95% grip because it does 1:45.412 with 110% grip.

This still goin' down??? Not been any updates recently O_o Also is wheel changes/wheel colour changes allowed or not? :)

Not yet determined. need to find a Schedule for everyone :).

I been putting in some practice laps of my own, go 7.25 on first ever lap around Nür... I dunno whether thats good as i'm not one for laptiming lol but I'll break into 6's eventually I reckkon :D but yeah a group practice would be great, nice to feel how it is to drive under pressure etc. 👍

Where are the majority of people taking part? If you're all stateside then I may have to step down as pace car driver, no worries about me. Better to have a suitable time for the majority than one guy :lol:

Where are the majority of people taking part? If you're all stateside then I may have to step down as pace car driver, no worries about me. Better to have a suitable time for the majority than one guy :lol:

I'm in UK also, but I can do late nights at weekends :D

Hey kitteh saw that there is a nismo gtr gt3, do u think considering MCR are a JDM team, if i can get one to the GT3 specs and get it approved by u, I could use it in the race series? 👍

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't figure out exact specs etc. but if anyone wants to take a shot at it, i'd appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Back