GTP Music Cool Wall Results ThreadMusic 

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
Because the other Music Cool Wall has been down since 2011, I decided to give the Music Cool Wall another go. Like the regular and Alternative, users can nominate the music artist they want.

Please, do not complain about the position of a certain item on the wall. There was already a given debate time for that. The members of GTP have voted and spoken. If you wish to see the thread that the discussion took place in, the list has links to the appropriate thread.

Cool Wall Nominations will be ignored if posted here. Try this thread instead.

The Placement Formula: Sub Zero is worth 2, Cool is worth 1, Uncool is -1, and Seriously Uncool is -2. Meh votes carry no swing weight, but they are included in the total votes. So you add it all together, then divide by the total votes, and that results in a number between 2 and -2. Now, The Cool Wall also changed under new management, and now has nine sections, as seen below. These sections correlate to that resulting number. They are, in order: 2.00 to 1.89(Miura's House), 1.88 to 1.56(Ice Box), 1.55 to 1.00(Sub Zero), 0.99 to 0.11(Cool), 0.10 to -0.10(Vanilla), -0.11 to -0.99(Uncool), -1.00 to -1.55(Seriously Uncool), -1.56 to -1.88(Dungeon), -1.89 to -2.00(Hell).

Up For Polling:
50 Cent
Led Zeppelin
Quad City DJ's
M83
Public Enemy
The Strokes
The Beatles

THE COOL WALL:

MIURA'S HOUSE IS HUGE:

LORD KELVIN'S ICE BOX:

SUB-ZERO:

COOL:

VANILLA:

UNCOOL:

SERIOUSLY UNCOOL:

DUNGEON:

HELL:

Items with an asterisk (*) denote a deviation from the majority. Does not apply to 'Miura', 'Ice Box', 'Dungeon', or 'Hell'.

Nominations with a tilde (~) denote a tie for the majority between two or more poll options.

A tilde and an asterisk together mean that the car's final categorization does not match either of the tied "majorities".

Cars with a caret (^) had a longer poll than usual because the curator was absent-minded and forgot to set the poll to close.

Original Message From @All Your Base: I created this because alot of people are into music nowadays, and no updates came from the first since 2011. There will be 1 artist polled everyday, and it may change unexpectedly.

Cheers, AYB.

Last edited:
I would like to announce I am resigning as head of the Music Cool Wall. I have to go to school, do work, gah, I just can't take it anymore! If anyone would like to take over, please PM me.

Back