What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,795 comments
Join me!
IMG_3104.jpeg

There some beers in ma kitchen, what amma gonna do?

After much whinging over several years, I was finally able to have a home-made burger for lunch today. Instead of a Big Mac, I had a "Dev Mac" with beef, cheese, chipotle, lettuce and pickles. It was a great combination that had a similar taste to the McDonald's burger, so I encourage everyone here to give it a crack. You won't be disappointed. All the flavours mix together soo well and the pickles were surprisingly good, despite being cut the wrong way.

I'm fixing to eat a grilled cheese sandwich with some pork rinds in a little bit, and for dessert I'm having some vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. Doesn't that sound good?

Hot butt is a small price to pay. This ketchup/brown sauce/chipotle combination really livens up the toasted double gloucester and bacon sandwich I just whipped up for midnight munchies. Shame they stopped making it but I still have a third of a bottle or so left.

meet-fry-up-police-sauce-shop.png
20241002_020426.jpg

Last edited:
Hot butt is a small price to pay. This ketchup/brown sauce/chipotle combination really livens up the toasted double gloucester and bacon sandwich I just whipped up for midnight munchies. Shame they stopped making it but I still have a third of a bottle or so left.

View attachment 1393698View attachment 1393699
That stuff is good on eggs. A fried egg sandwich with hot sauce is just lovely.

Wow, that looks good, I haven't seen you post here in a long time, you doing good?
I’m doing good. Haven’t posted since I haven’t had anything I thought worthy of this thread.

Today I did though. This tiny family owned hotdog and sandwich shop called Dogslingers opened up in Fayetteville. Easily one of my favorite places in town.
This is their I-Talian. Italian sausage, cheese curds, and marinara sauce. And a side of fries. Not pictured is a chili dog I ate while they were making this.
IMG_1779.jpeg

Last edited:
Back