GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty
Another series... :indiff:

Oh dear :nervous:

Funny thing is, it's a really good idea. Relays, sprints, pursuits, time trials, football, cross country, possiblities are endless.

We don't need another series for this. We can do one fun race, one time, in the spirit of the currently running Olympic Games. We'll hand out some prizes to the top 3, and move on with the Sprint Cup Series as normal.

We don't need another series for this. We can do one fun race, one time, in the spirit of the currently running Olympic Games. We'll hand out some prizes to the top 3, and move on with the Sprint Cup Series as normal.

Freemium? :sly:

I would expect that at least 10-12 people should be casting votes. Hopefully, they will get their votes in before the deadline. You might want to send a PM message with a link to the nomination post to those eligible voters that have yet to cast their votes.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/console/overview.html

Also, I just ordered this, so I could upload videos and replays for the league. It might actually be faster to count laps led in the super long races by recording the entire replay overnight while I'm asleep, then going back and watching it when I'm able to actually rewind and fast forward in real time. 👍

OK, so let's see how this looks.

If you guys have any highlight requests from last season, post them up. I've got every season 3 race replay saved, so I can upload basically anything you want. 👍

OK, so let's see how this looks.

If you guys have any highlight requests from last season, post them up. I've got every season 3 race replay saved, so I can upload basically anything you want. 👍

Nice battle.:D Since you offered, maybe the climax to the last SSRX quali race? Seemed like 5 or 6 drivers had a go at the pole position there. Although every SSRX race is probably like that.:lol:

Oh, and I don't know weather you want this, or know if you can change it, but here is how you can upload more than 15 minutes on Youtube.

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1628029

Pretty sure it will stop asking you to verify your phone every time you sign into Google as well(I should really change that :lol:)

We need to have a proper sprint race at SSRX. Take out fuel mileage and see how hard and how fast we can go. 7 laps of that would be incredible.

Nice battle.:D Since you offered, maybe the climax to the last SSRX quali race? Seemed like 5 or 6 drivers had a go at the pole position there. Although every SSRX race is probably like that.:lol:

Unfortunately, I don't save the qualifying races at SSRX, only the main races. I'll start saving them in season 4 though. 👍

MÜLE_9242
We need to have a proper sprint race at SSRX. Take out fuel mileage and see how hard and how fast we can go. 7 laps of that would be incredible.

In Free run with no draft, or no more than two car bumpdrafting :D

MustangRyan
There is NO WAY I'm giving my cell phone number to Google.

Really?

Why? (If you don't mind me asking).

Really?

Why? (If you don't mind me asking).

I don't trust a company that makes several billion dollars a year from selling information to advertisers to keep my personal information 100% private. It's also why I keep almost 0 personal information on my facebook page.

Actually, that makes a lot of sense.. :nervous:

Well until something happens I'm cool with that.

You could always just buy a new SIM card with a different number and use that just for the YouTube account. Wouldn't cost anymore then $5 I would assume.

Might want to add to mine that I came second in Vintage NASCAR ;)

Also that I won a IndyCar Daytona Twin 100's race.

And that I'm Jesus.

Matty
Might want to add to mine that I came second in Vintage NASCAR ;)

Also that I won a IndyCar Daytona Twin 100's race.

And that I'm Jesus.

And I won a raffle once....

If you put individual victories of every driver, RFLX alone would take up an entire post.

Well I just want to fill mine up a bit. That's only two things.

Matty
Well I just want to fill mine up a bit. That's only two things.

I told Drop not to mention my Vintage NASCAR series win as I considered it minor but I was unaware that everybody else was going to mention everything they've ever done on GTP.

I told Drop not to mention my Vintage NASCAR series win as I considered it minor but I was unaware that everybody else was going to mention everything they've ever done on GTP.

I once raced in Race #1 at Daytona in your Vintage NASCAR S1, the only race I participated in too I'll add. Well, I swept the pole away and won the race. :sly:

There, I had to say it. I have won a race and have got pole in a GTP NASCAR race. Ha! :)

Can add this too: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6769563#post6769563 :lol:

TomMcD

Somebody's in a 🤬 mood..

Fine don't add it if it's not deemed important enough.. Just that everyone has something and I have a win..

Matty
Somebody's in a 🤬 mood..

Fine don't add it if it's not deemed important enough.. Just that everyone has something and I have a win..

Calm down Matthew, you should recognise my sarcastic and awkward tone by now.

That's your incentive to go and win a championship man.

Didn't that time. You just sounded pissed off.

And I have enough inventive by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back