GTP NASCAR | Tom & Sam's 'All Aboard the Banter Bus' Midweek Division

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 34 comments

Tom.

Premium
England
Sheffield
Tom_97_COD
My degenerate friend Sam (AKA - Gokartman) and I have taken it upon ourselves to organise a midweek NASCAR club/series for European drivers. We're pretty sure it will be held on Thursday evenings at around 7-8pm UK time; races will be of medium length and we'll run off a 'rolling schedule' where we continually repeat the same 3-4 week schedule multiple times. This schedule will probably consist of:

Week 1 - Daytona
Week 2 - Indy
Week 3 - Motegi
Week 4 - Wildcard event, changes every time.

No teams, Sprint Cup specs, open to all, no obligation to show up. If you want a race, drop in, if not, fine by us. This is all for a laugh and just so we can get together for some banter and exchange T-Rex one liners whilst having some fun.

Points will be counted for each 4 week period, from 16 down to 1; nothing for pole or laps etc. 1 point will be awarded for the best one liner of the evening, AKA the ' "Hi, I'm a Comedy Genius" Award' and a further point will be awarded by Sam and myself to the most banterous person in the room that evening (a mic will probably be needed if you want to grab this), known as 'The Bantersaurus Rex Award'.

We'll try and get this running ASAP, in the meantime feel free to discuss and share the bantz 👍

Last edited:
Now THIS is a series. :dopey: :D Someone tell "The Destroyer"...

I'll open with a new abbreviation: BBB (Banter Bus Buddies)

Now THIS is a series. :dopey: :D Someone tell "The Destroyer"...

I'll open with a new abbreviation: BBB (Banter Bus Buddies)

This is going to be legendary mate, banter shall be had by all.

I assume that you're in then? :lol: I'll keep a list of interested guys in the OP, even though we're not strictly 'signing people up' at all for this.

im interested in this, Just hoping matty doesn;t see the thread, otherwise he's gonna destroy us :(

Would be interested, if it weren't Thursday.:(

Edit: I'm also unable to discuss the bantz in this thread as the majority of what I say would get me banned from here.:P

Problem is, I can't do Wednesdays due to a course, Mondays are V8's and Tuesdays tend to get taken up by spin off TOCA series nowadays.

The week is filled by our series now :P. Tues Toca oldies, Wed my Clios, Thurs this, then Indy car etc :lol:.

Hope you guys can fill the spots 👍.

Nope, I'm going to host a Victor Meldrew series for grumpy old ba*#^#^#s.

I'm there when I'm not having my dentures cleaned and if I've had my soup and roll in time!

Time for 3 wide. Tom you are a poor poor soul if you are teaming up with Sam, I feel sorry for you :(

right, there's no SC race, and you're all subscribed, an nel has the IQ level of a tissue so lets abuse him before he responds. Akmuq has the credit for this one.

Neljack is like the filling for a sandwhich.
Inbred

I'm willing to let it slide if you can prove your banter-worthiness and allow your official nickname to be 'Pingu' from now on :cheers:

Here's the current list of GTP NASCAR drivers that have them...

Sam - Degenerate
Matty - THE Destroyer
Me - 'That guy, yeah, you know, that guy? Yeah, he's pretty cool.'
Knelly - Gramps
Cowboys - Drop
Drop - Cowboys

Feel free to add.

EDIT: Haha nice one Sam! That's almost as good as the T Rex joke, inspired.

I'm willing to let it slide if you can prove your banter-worthiness and allow your official nickname to be 'Pingu' from now on :cheers:

Sam - Degenerate
Matty - THE Destroyer
Knelly - Gramps
Akmuq - always dropping the kids off at the pool at dinner time.
Cowboys - Drop
Drop - Cowboys

Feel free to add.

done akmuq's :P

right, there's no sc race, and you're all subscribed, an nel has the iq level of a tissue so lets abuse him before he responds. akmuq has the credit for this one.

Neljack is like the filling for a sandwhich.
Inbred

you twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Sam - Degenerate
Matty - THE Destroyer
Knelly - Gramps
Cowboys - Drop
Drop - Cowboys

Feel free to add.

I think we decided on you being old McDonald :dopey:

Still not sure what I'd be. Witty?

I think we need something a bit more witty than Witty which isn't very witty, Mr Whitt 👍

gokartman78
oh yes, old uncoll man, you forgot the wittster

I refuse to talk to you until you learn to write. That includes capital letters, full stops and correct spelling.

Absolutely disgusting.

I refuse to talk to you until you learn to write. That includes capital letters, full stops and correct spelling.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sorry about that, some half-human-half-pebble got on my account and posted that. His name begins with a 'N' and it has jack in it. I know who it was! Naljack!

just to let you know neljack (alex) loves this bird, and im gonna hold him hostage for bump drafts in return for not saying

just to let you know neljack (alex) loves this bird, and im gonna hold him hostage for bump drafts in return for not saying

My pet bird? Called Nel (hence the 1st half of my PSN name :) )

2je3b0g.jpg

(Sucky photo, need to put more onto my laptop) :(

Back