GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments

The Draft - Low or High?

• Low!

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean first race, LKW dominant. Race 2 will be interesting, 100 laps ahead...

Sorry Drop, managed to extend your lead after the Sprint. In Main four of us battling bumping and bruising for fourth with 5 to go till I got nudged and turned facing the barrier of fourth. Cam seventh but mike who was your closest rival only cane sixth I think so your lead should remain intact.

Car will be sent back later on.

ty for the fun races tonight guys!, had some fun with Akmuq etc, 2 wins out of the 2 NOT BAD! :) first race win ever in this NASCAR Truck Series So Proud of myself 👍 👍

My setup was rubbish from the start so I just tried to let the leaders through. I hope I don't hate that track as much with the Nationwide cars, if the game allowed you to add even 15-20 degrees of banking it would be a million times improved.

I enjoyed my scraps with knelly, mike, and joe 👍 ... i had a habit of creating gaps that didn't exist :lol:

It's still a spreadsheet, and I think you have mistakes in it :P

Namely you used TOCA points in the Indy feature race :lol: The real system would be:

Niop 16
Droptop 15
JediJoe 14
Carbonox 13
Neljack 12
Sumo 11
MadMax 10
Furinkazen 9
(GTP_akmuq 8?)
(LKWTrailer 7?)

Last edited:
It's still a spreadsheet, and I think you have mistakes in it :P

Namely you used TOCA points in the Indy feature race :lol: The real system would be:

Niop 16
Droptop 15
JediJoe 14
Carbonox 13
Neljack 12
Sumo 11
MadMax 10
Furinkazen 9
(GTP_akmuq 8?)
(LKWTrailer 7?)

:banghead:

By the way, most lapped cars didn't have the common sense to let others pass them... I think everyone except Tom was causing lots of problems.

By the way, most lapped cars didn't have the common sense to let others pass them... I think everyone except Tom was causing lots of problems.

I was talking to Knelly during the race as I kinda brake checked him and joe a couple times, Knelly said that on short tracks leaders generally use patience and just wait.

When you're 6 laps down it's common sense to let the entire pack through :lol: I just tried to stay out of everyones way.

EDIT: May join you guys at Daytona but not the road courses, the truck doesn't suit my driving style :P

Only one road course coming up, so technically you should have said "the road course" or more accurately "High-Speed Ring", right? :P

Only one road course coming up, so technically you should have said "the road course" or more accurately "High-Speed Ring", right? :P

Technically you're correct :P But the only track I like these things on is Daytona, no braking/cornering you see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back