GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments

The Draft - Low or High?

• Low!

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, what was your secret thing you were doing?

Mic. But unfortunately, I can't get it to function so that I can talk to the others instead of only listening to the game's sounds in better quality :banghead:

Now no one gets to hear my awesome voice.

My mic never seemed to work properly, so I don't really use it.

I liked putting the voice to the lowest setting to sound like Barry White and scare off people.:lol:

My mic never seemed to work properly, so I don't really use it.

I liked putting the voice to the lowest setting to sound like Barry White and scare off people.:lol:

I like making it to the highest setting to sound like Justin Bieber...

My online buddy said a couple of years back that my breathing can be heard very cleanly and I sound like a robot. Hmmmm...

Invite sent out for TOCA Group, join for up to date news on all my series.

Any toughts on one at a time quali and rolling start?

I think it would be too difficult, as when you quit you lose your time anyway. Rolling Starts will be too long as well. Also if we have issues with drivers not seeing each other as well...

I think it would be too difficult, as when you quit you lose your time anyway. Rolling Starts will be too long as well. Also if we have issues with drivers not seeing each other as well...

But there is no pitlane on the track so the trucks just get put into the middle of the track when starting, as if 16 on that track wasn't hard enough to handle. After people have set their lap they can park on the right hand side of the backstraight or the homestraight.

I had pole on the standing start yesterday, and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people, you included furi, having a standing start makes qualifying pointless, we might as well just start at 7.

But there is no pitlane on the track so the trucks just get put into the middle of the track when starting, as if 16 on that track wasn't hard enough to handle. After people have set their lap they can park on the right hand side of the backstraight or the homestraight.

I had pole on the standing start yesterday, and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people, you included furi, having a standing start makes qualifying pointless, we might as well just start at 7.

I'll get people's opinions on this thread.

Hey Mulsanne, made you an updated logo if you want for your series.

11scapu.jpg

and after some post stalking, here's a 'Nationwide' looking logo too for either you or Tom.

nw105d.jpg

Hey Mulsanne, made you an updated logo if you want for your series.

11scapu.jpg

and after some post stalking, here's a 'Nationwide' looking logo too for either you or Tom.

nw105d.jpg

Links don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back