GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments

The Draft - Low or High?

• Low!

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from me, 4 people know what it is ;)

I found out what youre plan is, throwing youre DS3 out of the window, and letting the poor Ford crash into me to prevent me from winning đź’ˇ:drool:

Edit: reached 50 posts!

As soon as you have lost the chances for becoming champion? ;)

Hehehehehe...

No, about a week beforehand, anyway I missed the first race, so I couldn't have become champion.(Angry that I messed up last season at Indy in this)

No, about a week beforehand, anyway I missed the first race, so I couldn't have become champion.(Angry that I messed up last season at Indy in this)

At this truck series? Didn't you come second or somewhere high? I only remember that my best result of last season came from here :dopey:

I came second, but was in first and didn't save my amazing on tyres Indy setup and came 4th in that. And when RFLX had to replace drop for the final I knew there was going to be no hope for me.:indiff:

Hate lag. Hate Cache.

Hate having a PS3 that constantly freezes when on GT5, then buying a new PS3 to fix the problem and finding out that the same problem occurs on the new PS3 even with a different GT5 disc.

Got 🤬 over in the pits.

Anyway, I had a long post typed out and pressed post and it wouldn't post due to some forum error(this post may not go through)

We should have rolling starts and one at a time qualifying, you know why.;)

Finally I'm able to post, so... just gotta say that I just made it with no fuel and no tires, though I'm not sure if I was 4th or 5th, neljack claimed to be 4th as well... :confused:

Maybe someone else can say which one crossed the line first? Neljack would have needed to be pretty close in front of Sumo to finish 5th though...

SuperLuke, I thought we had rolling starts :P

Last edited:
Finally I'm able to post, so... just gotta say that I just made it with no fuel and no tires, though I'm not sure if I was 4th or 5th, neljack claimed to be 4th as well... :confused:

Maybe someone else can say which one crossed the line first? Neljack would have needed to be pretty close in front of Sumo to finish 5th though...

SuperLuke, I thought we had rolling starts :P

Working on things. We need the connection problems sorted for next week..

SuperLukeakmuq, I thought we had rolling starts :P

Not on custom tracks, it's funny and all but having the trucks 2 inches apart on the start line is just going to end up in chaos. I was on pole earlier and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people.

Not on custom tracks, it's funny and all but having the trucks 2 inches apart on the start line is just going to end up in chaos. I was on pole earlier and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people.

Hehe yeah, well, we can try a warm up lap, it'll be quick because of the track's length :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back