GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments

The Draft - Low or High?

• Low!

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Furi, PM'ed you anyway about another subject but i'll send another 👍

Evening gents, I'm assuming you're all fans of oval racing if you're in this series :sly: So if you want some racing on a Friday night I'm running a Vintage NASCAR mini series, 4 races over 4 weeks all at ovals, finishing before Christmas. Got 5/6 sign ups so far and hoping for a few more at least, hope some of you guys can make it.

Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series

Thanks to Furi for letting me plug this 👍

Furi said he wanted to do it, but if he's got a lot on his hands with running TOCA, Trucks, WSM aaaand Nationwide i'd be happy to sort it out. It's up to him, although I've just come up with the vague idea of running one each and forming a kind of GTPlanet NASCAR board that sanctions all of the series, just like real life :sly:

Furi said he wanted to do it, but if he's got a lot on his hands with running TOCA, Trucks, WSM aaaand Nationwide i'd be happy to sort it out. It's up to him, although I've just come up with the vague idea of running one each and forming a kind of GTPlanet NASCAR board that sanctions all of the series, just like real life :sly:

TOCA = Saturdays
Trucks = Saturdays when there is no TOCA
WSM / IROC / Nationwide = Sunday slot, 1 at time...

I did think the NASCAR association idea between series was pretty cool, but yeah whatever mate. I'm sure most of you guys would prefer Furi running it anyway, he has a lot more experience than I do 👍

TOCA, WSM, Trucks, IROC > IndyCar :lol:

TomMcD
I did think the NASCAR association idea between series was pretty cool, but yeah whatever mate. I'm sure most of you guys would prefer Furi running it anyway, he has a lot more experience than I do 👍

TOCA, WSM, Trucks, IROC > IndyCar :lol:

You're doing a bang up job with Indycar mate. I'd be happy and can vouch for running in ones that suit me timewise. As for Furi's. Keep up the good work guys.

Knelly
You're doing a bang up job with Indycar mate. I'd be happy and can vouch for running in ones that suit me timewise. As for Furi's. Keep up the good work guys.

Cheers pal, much appreciated 👍 I'll 'let' Furi run the NW series ;) Allows me to run other series just for fun like the Vintage NASCAR.

I'll keep my eyes out for it Furi, really hope we get a Mustang RM so you can run it with the SS '10 RM and Challenger TC though mate :sly:

Was talking to Furi and i'm pretty sure that was his original plan. If there was an RM Mustang we could run the race cars, but since there isn't (for now) they'll have to be run stock.

Was talking to Furi and i'm pretty sure that was his original plan. If there was an RM Mustang we could run the race cars, but since there isn't (for now) they'll have to be run stock.

I got two idea's for Nationwide - either the 3 road cars, or just the Challenger RM.

My original plan was to use the Challenger TC and Camaro RM, I agree that a one make Nationwide wouldn't be the greatest idea.

Looking forward to the next round, I could maybe say that I'm better at Indy than at Daytona, as long as I don't get rammed into the corners :nervous:

Key at Indy is to get away from the large pack, and get two or three together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back