GTP NASCAR Truck Series S3 - DrifterJoe Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 261 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count a sprint race win as earning a pole position. 👍 That's how they counted in season 1, and is a good way to track them consistently from season to season.

Will do 👍 and I should have something together early next week if furi puts together something for S1.

arca-logo.jpg

Coming soon on Friday Nights british time, around mid-afternoon US time!

ARCA Debut required for that one.

Thanks Crazy! By Friday hope to have everything compiled!

I take it was the track we drove yesterday? It was pretty awesome, even though the middle corner generated horrendous understeer. :embarrassed:

StandingsR5.png
[/IMG]

Daytona Finale tonight. Joe only needs to beat me by 1 point (1 position) to win the title.

Sprint 1 hour from now, feature 1hr 15.

That's better.

But still... you could have told me earlier that a race takes place today, there's still at least 20 minutes of ice hockey together with lots of pauses to go, starting in appr. 5 minutes.

That's better.

But still... you could have told me earlier that a race takes place today, there's still at least 20 minutes of ice hockey together with lots of pauses to go, starting in appr. 5 minutes.

I don;t have access to GTP until I get home, I got home an hour ago...

....And that's why I don't wanna race Daytona, have a nice plan of the race, drafting packs, saving tyres, all which set me up to top 3 on the final lap, gonna challenge to win, and then get smothered into the wall on the lead up to the line.

....And that's why I don't wanna race Daytona, have a nice plan of the race, drafting packs, saving tyres, all which set me up to top 3 on the final lap, gonna challenge to win, and then get smothered into the wall on the lead up to the line.

Sorry man, I tried to block going to the line but I slightly clipped you. It was an honest mistake, no hard feelings.

Congratulations, Joe! And thanks Furi for putting this league up for us every week. Can't wait for next season! 👍

And so, with all my completed races giving either 1st, 2nd or 4th place, I still finished one position lower than the previous season, but could possibly be moving up in the overall rankings. :sly:

Can someone PM me Daytona results from the finale of this Season 3 please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back