GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
11scapu.jpg

Welcome to Season 4 of the NASCAR Truck Series, and the very first running alongside the SPRINT CUP and NATIONWIDE series!

Season 3 - DrifterJoe Champion!
Season 2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!
Season 1 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

The Truck of choice in NASCAR TRUCK SERIES racing is now exclusively the CHEVROLET SILVERADO SS!

CHAMPIONSHIP DETAILS:

1st place - 20 points
2nd place - 18 points
3rd place - 16 points
4th place - 14 points
5th place - 12 points
6th place - 11 points
7th place - 10 points
8th place - 9 points
9th place - 8 points
10th place - 7 points
11th place - 6 points
12th place - 5 points
13th place - 4 points
14th place - 3 points
15th place - 2 points
16th place - 1 point

ROOM DETAILS / SPEC DETAILS

~NASCAR Truck Series Season 4 will run 8pm to 10pm Friday evenings BST. The races will be approx 1 hour, except the season opener, which is a full length 100 laps of Daytona~

~Events are hosted in a public lobby hosted by me, Furinkazen - You must have me as a friend or you risk being kicked on entry!~

~Power is restricted to 750 horsepower for ALL races using the Engine's Power Limiter function.~

~Only Racing Hard tires will be permitted. No other tire compounds of any kind may be used, harder or softer~

~ABS can be set to either 0 or 1~

~All other driving aids (Active Steering, ASM, TCS, SRF, Driving Line) will be disabled on the race setup menu~

~Mechanical Damage is ON, but limited to LIGHT damage~

~Fuel Consumption and Tire Wear is ON~

~Grip Reduction is set to REAL~

~Slipstream is set to WEAK~

~Boost is OFF~

~Visual Damage is OFF~

~Microphones will be set to ON, unless it is determined that they cause too many connection/stability issues~

~RACE CLEAN - It's OK (and expected) to let off of the gas (or even brake) so you don't run over someone in a turn. This is especially true at Daytona and SS Route X, where drafting can cause lots of issues with people being run over in corners. Bumpdrafting is LEGAL, brake-checking is NOT. Dirty drivers will not be permitted to return to later events.~

~While cornering, the two outside tires must remain completely on the tarmac/concrete/pavement at all times. Rumble strips are NOT considered part of the tarmac/concrete/pavement. Anyone that is caught cutting corners can be assessed up to a 30-second penalty, per occurrence, at the discretion of the league host~

CAUTION PROCEDURE

~GTP NASCAR TRUCK SERIES is the first GTP NASCAR series to use Cautions in racing, when an incident involving multiple cars is involved I will call over Microphone "CAUTION, CAUTION" or "YELLOW YELLOW".

~When this happens the field race back to the end of the lap as normal, then the leader will lead the field around under yellow in double file formation.

~Cautions last 2 or 3 laps, the first is to allow cars to get back to the pack, and 2nd is to get the field formed up - they form up in running order on track, so if 1st / 2nd / 7th / 3rd on track, thats the order they form up in under Caution.

~As soon as the leader takes the caution flag all other drivers behind have their positions frozen as they cross the line.

~The LEADER has the choice of swapping lanes on the restart, whether he takes the inside or outside lane~

~Pit stops are NOT allowed under caution, but are allowed as the field go back to green. If you pit under yellow you will get a 1 lap penalty post-race~

~Pace speed is different for each track~

~Short tracks have two pace laps at the start~

~Short tracks have no cautions~

~SSRX Cautions are based on sectors around the track.

~Cautions will not be thrown in the final 4 laps of a race~

~The first lapped car under caution gets the "lucky Dog" and can go back around and join the back of the pack making up a lap~

Last edited:
CHAMPIONSHIP CALENDAR

(Please note dates are in a European Day / Month / Year format)

10-08-12: NC: Budweiser 100 @ Daytona (40 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED) RACE REVIEW

17-08-12: 01: NextEra Energy Resources 250 @ Daytona (100 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED) RACE REVIEW --- FINAL LAPS WITH FURINKAZEN

24-08-12: 02: Allstate 200k @ SSRX (7 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED) RACE REVIEW --- POST-RACE POWER RANKING BY AKMUQ.

07-09-12: 03: Kroger 125 @ Tours Speedway (125 laps) (NO CAUTIONS) CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS POST-MOTEGI

14-09-12: 04: Camping World 100 @ Motegi Superspeedway (65 Laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED) FINAL LAP FROM TV VIEW --- FINAL LAP WITH FLYING FOX

21-09-12: 05: American Ethanol 100 @ Pocono (40 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED) FINAL LAPS WITH FURINKAZEN

05-10-12: 06: LUCAS Oil 100 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (40 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED) CARBONOX WRECKS --- GOKARTMAN VS FURI

19-10-12: 07: Aarons 200k @ Motegi (83 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED)

26-10-12: 08: Coca Cola 150 @ SS Route X (8 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED)

09-11-12: 09: Chevrolet Silverado SS 150 @ Daytona Superspeedway (60 laps) (CAUTIONS, 100MPH PACE SPEED)

16-11-12: 10: NASCAR Japan 150 @ Motegi Superspeedway (100 laps) (CAUTIONS, 75MPH PACE SPEED)

23-11-12: 11: Brickyard 150 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway (60 laps, 100MPH PACE SPEED) (CAUTIONS)

FINALSTANDINGSDRIVERS.png

FINALSTANDINGSTEAMS.png

Last edited:
ENTRY LIST

#10 TomMcD Target Chip Ganassi Racing
#11 Chqr Pepsi Racing
#14 Furinkazen Team RPM
#15 Akmuq Scuderia Venom
#17 Matty Pepsi Racing
#18 Knelly Death Knell Racing
#20 Smuffy Target Chip Ganassi Racing
#22 FrasierCrane FraiserCrane
#29 Carbonox Pepsi Racing
#43 DrifterJoe Scuderia Venom
#50 james6653 Cut'n'Trim Racing
#60 Jakob NASCAR 88 Cut'n'Trim Racing
#66 Neljack Target Chip Ganassi Racing
#77 Spurgy777 Team RPM
#78 Gokartman Scuderia Venom
#85 Flying_Fox_85 Team RPM
#88 Ganon83 UPS "Drive The Truck" Motorsports
#92 Mule_9242 Double D Motorsports
#93 ChrisJohnson Cut'n'Trim Racing

#TBC JediJoe Average Joe Motorsports
#TBC GTP_CargoRat Irish Hills Racing

Last edited:
it's scuderia venom, not venoMotorsport. we are the nascar part of venom :sly:

Fixed 👍

Also couple minor race changes. Only issue is that this does clash with Dax's Clubman Cup...

For me it's really hard to read the dates, but I may not make it for the early rounds because Clubman Cup.

For me it's really hard to read the dates, but I may not make it for the early rounds because Clubman Cup.

Yeah I hope that doesn't interfere too much, I can't change dates of this..

Yes several off weeks to coincide with the Sprint Cup schedule.

Tom fired me from Chip Ganassi so I'm going into 'Sperm of Zeus Motorsports.' Independent as Carb is doing.

EDIT: I wasn't fired. I resigned. :sly:

Between your PM and this I'm confused :confused: You want to leave?

EDIT: Forget it, gotcha 👍

Smuffy has replaced Chqr at Chip Ganassi.

No, Furi. My team is 'Sperm of Zeus Motorsports.'

If not make my team 'Comply or Die Racing.'

Yeah, and we're 'Target Chip Ganassi', not just 'Chip Ganassi' 👍

Akmuq and a couple others need Trucks, so if you have any spare please send them over to me 👍

you can put me down as a reserve Furi 👍

Gotcha. I tell ya what SSRX is going to be TWO night races, it will be a real fuel saving battle....

EDIT: For SSRX I am considering allowing pit stops should a caution zone be at the pit area. I don't want half the field running out of gas because they couldn't pit due to a turn 4 pile up. HOWEVER, green would fly as usual so those guys who pitted would have to work their way up.

Last edited:
^Not sure :lol:

People ok with the SSRX caution procedure for the pit straight section then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back