GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't be doing next season Carb, so he replaced me :P Will decide nearer the time what I'm doing.

Oh, that's a relief Spurgu. :P

Just stay away from the small ovals and road courses, i.e. all the tracks that require driving skill, eh. :)

:lol: Next season will be 9 weeks in a row, one pre season race and 8 pts races, no dropped score.

Would people prefer an S5 thread up now?

Just make the driver chart a bit more stylized this time by ;) Like this:

Team RPM
#?? Furinkazen "The one who can't drink tea properly"
#?? Chris "Lucky dog" Johnson
#?? FlyingFox "Driving nice and swift"

:lol: Well here is something I gotten off youtube ;)

bloggif_50b0e6d3b788f.gif

It looks like a broken Hoover.

Also, let me do tables next season. I'll make them look pretty and be fast with them.

It looks like a broken Hoover.

Also, let me do tables next season. I'll make them look pretty and be fast with them.

Broken hoover? :odd:

And Matty, I got tables done now, only reason they went off time this season was I kept losing it as I was working of a version on my external hard drive after my laptop broke.

Furinkazen
Would people prefer an S5 thread up now?

I would like that. Also check out my race reports. I made a good write up about the end of the season. Feel free to leave your thoughts about my write up.

Last edited:
Furinkazen
Broken hoover? :odd:

And Matty, I got tables done now, only reason they went off time this season was I kept losing it as I was working of a version on my external hard drive after my laptop broke.

But I'll make them look pretty and complicated when its actually really simple and... Please..

Error reporter comes here!!!! :P

1. Furi has marked his 8-point effort @ Round 3 as his worst, even though he had 7 points at the finale?
2. Tiebreakers... Knelly and Chqr...
3. Pepsi should have 30 points from Round 3, not 29, as Matty's 18 + my 12 equal to 30. :P

Error reporter comes here!!!! :P

1. Furi has marked his 8-point effort @ Round 3 as his worst, even though he had 7 points at the finale?
2. Tiebreakers... Knelly and Chqr...
3. Pepsi should have 30 points from Round 3, not 29, as Matty's 18 + my 12 equal to 30. :P

Oh kill me now. Having a 🤬 evening, GT5 not exactly top of my mind, I will adjust now though, thanks Carb 👍

EDIT: Actually no, the last race didn't count for dropped points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back