GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to laugh if I'm not last in the drivers championship. I think Akmuq deserves a 5,000 point penalty for beating me and then I'll finish above the champ.

Looking at the replay, I'm so glad akmuq didn't win, because that was just a poor show from him in the end.

Results are provisional. Numerous complaints about a incident in the second half of the race are being investigated.

EDIT: Complaints received from six drivers, and I am not happy now either.

Last edited:
how long will the investigation take?

As long is necessary, it's possibly most difficult decision I have to had to take on GTP.... :scared:

Here are some pics from the last Daytona race and tonights Indianapolis wreck :lol:

Superspeedway-Daytona_2.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_3.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_2.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy.jpg

Many many PM's being exhanged. Things look :nervous: , decision hopefully within 30 mins.

Someone who has raced Akmuq a number of times, yet wasn't in the race, I've never seen him intentionally cause a wreck on purpose. Just my two cents.

I don;t think he would. But I can't ignore PM's and PSN messages from a large majority of tonights field.

I honestly don't see what I could have done or can do. I've told you all it was a lag-bump, it was one of those ones where the guy in front of you seems to slow down an awful lot, hits you, and shoots off into the distance.

it was 100% not intentional, as I've no interest in hitting people into walls and stuff, or people being mad at me, as far as I know, that was a championship winning position for me.

The only way that could have been stopped was if I was way futher behind, and even then, with all the lag that happened at the turn, I would have been one of the guys moaning.

Edit: and thanks Knelly.👍

Someone who has raced Akmuq a number of times, yet wasn't in the race, I've never seen him intentionally cause a wreck on purpose. Just my two cents.

I have to agree with Knelly. I raced him a few times and it's always been clean. However it was only my first race today and I never saw the wreck so I think I'll just keep out of this one.

Akmuq, on my replay, and a a number of people's you don;t brake, just cannon into the cars ahead. I for one agree with Knelly, that you would not do a dirty move on purpose, but I can't ignore complaints. Further investigations will follow.

My Screen:

Spurgy slows into me and we pinball, then everyone comes up around the side of me and zips back, Joe and RPH skid from being hit and then I'm on the inside defending from Smuffy I think?

My Screen:

Spurgy slows into me and we pinball, then everyone comes up around the side of me and zips back, Joe and RPH skid from being hit and then I'm on the inside defending from Smuffy I think?

Maybe you should upload your onboard to Youtube and I will upload my view (which everyone else reported) ? Seems a fair way?

I side with Akmuq here, I know I was the one who got the worst out of wreck but it was just lag in that situation and you can't really penalize lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back