GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty got some connection issues. If he doesn't succeed via reset then we will make a new room.

15 min to quali, session may be extended to quarter past if people fail to show.

1 room space left, for Matty. Quali at 8pm, race start 8.15pm. Only Matty is permitted to show in that space, you will be kicked otherwise.

Now I understand why you have 16k posts...

Which does Furi do more of?

A. Talk before a race (usually more related to previous race room)
B. Talk during the race (get out of my way!/push me!/slow down and help me!/are you pitting soon?)
C. Talk after the race (let's hear about what just happened...)
D. Post on the forum
E. Double post on the forum, when a simple edit to the last post would suffice.
F. Triple post on the forum, when a simple double edit would suffice.

Sorry I had to go. I had no setup n was slow. And I didn't realize the race started at 3:15, I forgot about quali. I had to finish by 4:00.

Good job venom, 1-2 in the title. Deserved it. Sorry for that crash at the end carb, that was my fault, got it lose when getting pushed :guilty:

The season finale was also the most epic race of it! :gtpflag::cheers:

Since it's Thanksgiving, I would like to thank Pepsi for this productive season and a great ending to a great race, despite racing against the odds for most of the time.

Well done Akmuq. :cheers:

Good race. Who was narrating? "May's putting too much fuel in!!" I was red from turn 2 last lap. :lol:

Shame I fell back at the end after restart. My tyres were shot and I had the rear step out on turn 2 and nearly lost it so I had to cut the power and lost the drag. Happy with 9th for my first race.

Look forward to the new season. 👍 👍 👍

Lol good job Carb, you almost had it. Unfortunately someone forgot to brake for turn 3 and I go from 1st to 8th in a heartbeat yay.

Lol good job Carb, you almost had it. Unfortunately someone forgot to brake for turn 3 and I go from 1st to 8th in a heartbeat yay.

Don't forget to congratulate Smuffy, the greatest reserve driver of all time :D Two races for Pepsi, both of 'em wins :drool:

Best race of the season. Gokartmans lag screwed me 3 times but oh well. Well done for Akmuq on the Drivers Title and Pepsi Racing on the teams title!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back