GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I believe this:

I want RedPartyHat to win because I don't think he's won a series.

Red will want Carbonox to win to get the ball rolling in NASCAR.

Carb will want somebody to win.

Venom will want Joe to win.

Scuderia will want Akmuq to win.

RPM will want Furi to win.

And well that's the whole story. :)

Hey! :(

Doesn't anyone want to see the newbie pull a win out in his debut race. Leading to great tension as to whether it was a fluke or if he will rise to greatness in the next season? No? Oh just me. :)

And after Realising Scuderia and Venom are actually the same team I had the differnetiated because of gokartmans schizophrenia.

Neither am I. My powers been out for hours.

Niop
I should be available tomorrow if you guys need any extra drivers.

Could you drive for full points for me by any chance?

Here's what happened my power:

CAEEA144-C729-4CAF-9DC1-8D7E93E1AF87-4584-00001433CB0B36ED.jpg

That was 15 miles away. And akmuq's 15 miles the other way so I dunno if he has power.

Since I am parked for Indy. Does that mean I am not aloud to make sure my team gets max points by having a driver race in my place?

What time is the truck race? I might be able to race. I would need to know what track since I'm lazy n can't read an op lol n of course which truck. Furi or matty, send me a message

What time is the truck race? I might be able to race. I would need to know what track since I'm lazy n can't read an op lol n of course which truck. Furi or matty, send me a message

The race is Indy at 3 PM Eastern

You can't race for another drivers pts. Of course though you can get someone else in your place, for example if James can't make it someone else can race instead of him for his team.

Furinkazen
You can't race for another drivers pts. Of course though you can get someone else in your place, for example if James can't make it someone else can race instead of him for his team.

Ok thanks for clearing this up Furi.👍

Could you drive for full points for me by any chance?

Here's what happened my power:

CAEEA144-C729-4CAF-9DC1-8D7E93E1AF87-4584-00001433CB0B36ED.jpg

That was 15 miles away. And akmuq's 15 miles the other way so I dunno if he has power.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, this makes me glad that I live on Ireland's east coast. :eek:

Well I believe this:

I want RedPartyHat to win because I don't think he's won a series.

Red will want Carbonox to win to get the ball rolling in NASCAR.

Carb will want anyone not from RPM to win.

Venom will want Joe to win.

Scuderia will want Akmuq to win.

RPM will want Furi to win.

And well that's the whole story. :)

Ftfy ;)

Tch. Well battle lines are set. A shade under six hours until room opens, and seven until green flag drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back