GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FInaleStandingsPreIndy.png

lol, venom are 1-2 in the championship, and only top 2 trucks count for team points, yet we are like 20 points behind lol. :indiff:

UPS "Drive The Truck" Motorsports to Park in Final Race at Indy

(May or may not be a parody of Furi's Cup announcement)

ganon83 has enjoyed his part time ride with the UPS team this season, but heading into the final race of the season, after recieving words of support from a rival driver ("Get off the 🤬 track, ya back marker"), UPS has announced they will park early in the race due lack of funding. This comes off the heels of Ganon running a reported lap of only 57 seconds in the UPS Truck during Indy testing. After parking, Ganon plans on continuing his role from the Motegi races as sort of a "mini race steward" at the Indy race, helping Furi call cautions and what not.

Ganon also stated that he plans on running only part time in the Truck series next season (The season opener and the 2 SSRX races) as he focuses on his own series and possibly driving a full time Nationwide car. He also hopes on helping Furi "tighten up the cautions" in the truck series by being a "mini race steward" in the races he doesn't run.

Last edited:

Stat Attacks:

I realised how I got in this title fight - my worst finish is 9th, that consistency is what has me in this fight

UPS "Drive The Truck" Motorsports to Park in Final Race at Indy

(May or may not be a parody of Furi's Cup announcement)

ganon83 has enjoyed his part time ride with the UPS team this season, but heading into the final race of the season, after recieving words of support from a rival driver ("Get off the 🤬 track, ya back marker"), UPS has announced they will park early in the race due lack of funding. This comes off the heels of Ganon running a reported lap of only 57 seconds in the UPS Truck during Indy testing. After parking, Ganon plans on continuing his role from the Motegi races as sort of a "mini race steward" at the Indy race, helping Furi call cautions and what not.

Ganon also stated that he plans on running only part time in the Truck series next season (The season opener and the 2 SSRX races) as he focuses on his own series and possibly driving a full time Nationwide car. He also hopes on helping Furi "tighten up the cautions" in the truck series by being a "mini race steward" in the races he doesn't run.

:lol: Love it :lol:

My worst finish was 7th, two DC's left me in the "fight"

The first DC I'd say I would have won, but would have at least got a podium, so let's say 16 for that.

The second, I would probably have won, even after the caution, so 20. 36 points right there, take away the 11 from DC's is 25, another 11 since that would have beem my lowest, and its at 14.

I should be on 144 points at the minimum, which is pretty much just turn up to Indy to win overall.

It's either been "quick and unlucky" (Matty, Akmuq), or "slow and steady" (Me, and RPH to a certain extent.)

What about the other two title contenders? Joe and Carb?

Also if I turned up last week and wasn't lazy I would have at least 10 points if not more. So my laziness may have cost me. :dopey:

Good luck to Cut N Trim & Team Extreme. Good luck to the title contenders. Good luck to m8 on his series debut. Maybe he can pull a John King today in Indy.

Edit: Wish I wasn't parked for Indy cause I know it's gonna be a heck of a race.

Last edited:
So if you guys had to tip ONE person to win the title, who would it be? Only rule is you CANNOT nominate a team mate.

I say Akmuq, he's been unlucky and quickest truck out there all season.

Seeing that I'm not allowed to vote for a teammate, I'll vote for myself seeing as I am not my own teammate but rather my own self. :sly:

I have to say Spurgy he is really quick and always at the front every week.

I would be in with a good chance if I hadn't missed two races and had better luck, but Furi has made it pretty clear, it's not actually possible for me to win :lol:

furi, because teammates rules out akmuq and joe, and pepsi have a choice of 3 for the title, so they each have to run their own race, and Venom can have 2 people working on 1 strategy :sly:

Well I believe this:

I want RedPartyHat to win because I don't think he's won a series.

Red will want Carbonox to win to get the ball rolling in NASCAR.

Carb will want somebody to win.

Venom will want Joe to win.

Scuderia will want Akmuq to win.

RPM will want Furi to win.

And well that's the whole story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back